Ghanaian gospel musician, Abena Serwaa Ophelia, is out with a new single.
The work, titled ‘Wɔnfa mma no’ has Ceccy Twum and Efe Grace as collaborators.
‘Wɔnfa mma no’ is a Twi phrase that translates into giving it all up – a sign of God being worthy of man’s sacrifices and thanksgiving.
The musician says her work is motivated by the conviction that more souls have to be won for God through music.
The song was launched at a ceremony at the Café Bar in Dzorwulu on August 23.
The event was graced by other gospel personalities including Stella Aba Seal, Obaapa Christy, Stacy Amoateng and Prophet Oduro among others.
Addressing the gathering, the musician explained that the song is geared toward encouraging Christians to be assured that God is capable of delivering on his promises to His people.
The vocalist also serenaded the audience with a short performance of the new song.
The attendees also got the chance to preview the song ahead of its release.
‘Wɔnfa mma no’ is currently out on digital stores.
- Police arrest man flogging toddler in viral video
- ‘Akufo-Addo must resign; he’s giving us too much headache’ – Kpebu
- Loans to become more expensive as BoG hikes policy rate to 24.5%
- Brother stands in as groom skips wedding to train
- Nigerian singer Teni gifts SHS teacher a car
- BoG dollar auction: Demand outstrips supply by $72.2m as $1 hits ¢10.92
- Social media users impressed with Black Sherif’s ‘The Villain I Never Was’
- Government using IMF as smokescreen to force its ‘austerity budget’ on Ghanaians – Martin Amidu
- Arrest all 3 men – Sonnie Badu tells police after man flogging toddler goes viral
- ‘Forget about votes; call Chairman Wontumi to account’ – Martin Kpebu to Akufo-Addo
- Power Energy Ghana Exhibition slated for November 14, 2022
- Ghana’s gross reserves fall to 2.9 months of import cover in September 2022
- ICU-Ghana demands immediate cessation of incessant exploitation of labour
- Fistfight breaks out over control of Kenya parliament
- Today’s front pages: Friday, October 7, 2022
- Ghana’s debt stock up ¢9bn to ¢402.4bn in July 2022 – BoG
- ‘ECG has not agreed to any percentages with Hubtel’ – ECG MD
- Court orders CID Boss to provide safety report on alleged bride killers
- There is too much uncertainty in the business environment – Twum Akwaboah
- Deputy Energy Minister, Amin Adam, appointed Board Chairman of New Producers Group
- Increasing monetary policy rate will not reduce inflation – Badu Aboagye
- Austerity is bad for economic growth – Prof. Charles Ackah
- The Central Bank’s policy a measure in the wrong direction – Prof. Charles Ackah
- Akosua Agyapong eulogises mom
- ‘Horrible and terrible’ – German Ambassador on illegal mining