The Greater Accra region has recorded 208 new Covid-19 cases sending the region’s tally to 6,102.
These new cases and 129 from other regions has pushed Ghana’s overall total to 8,885, the Ghana Health Service has said.
Out of that number, 5,658 are active and with more people being healed, the total number of recoveries is now 3,189.
No deaths have been recorded yet, leaving that tally at 38.
Ashanti region has the second highest cases with 1,452 infections.
Western region has 456, Central 445, Eastern 134, Volta 86 and Western North 73.
The rest ate Upper East 42, Northern 37, Oti 26, Upper West 22, Bono East six, North East, two, Savannah one and Bono one.
Ahafo is the only region without a case.
- Final year JHS student allegedly commits suicide at Barkoniaba
- My uncle hired dummy National Security operatives to terrorise me – Man recounts
- DCOP Opare Addo had no locus to be in office, his contract has expired – National Security Coordinator
- DCOP Opare Addo recounts chilling account of how he was harassed by members of the Delta Force
- Speaker Alban Bagbin urges SALL residents to petition Parliament
- Amaliba withdraws as lawyer for Assin North MP
- Banks to soon adopt only National ID card as primary source of identification
- Assin North MP’s case: Amaliba files motion to withdraw as lawyer
- Those who created the national security monster have lost control – Kwesi Aning
- Ghana’s democracy is veering into the arena of anarchy and tyranny – Koku Anyidoho
Manchester City must improve for the Champions League final – Guardiola after Brighton loss
Man Utd’s draw at home to Fulham a “wake-up call” – Solskjaer
Karim Benzema in France Euro 2020 squad after almost six-year absence
State authorities must end brutalities against journalists – PPP
Not using a Hijab while playing football felt weird – Anatu Sadat
Ghana Health Service investigate suspected waterborne disease in Bunbuazio community
Mysterious calabash found in over 70-year-old tree at Tema
Decathlon Ghana to open largest sports store in Accra
Ghana chosen as “case study” for African countries in ensuring digital safety
Ambulance Service CEO worried over concentration of ambulances in cities to the detriment of rural areas
SIM cards re-registration comment by Bawumia ill-informed, highly naive – Minority Leader
NPP Coordinator condemns alleged forceful removal of DCOP Opare Addo from office
Ablekuma Central Assembly warns against building without permits
Ghana Armed Forces set to conduct anti-terrorism exercise
National Coordinator of School Feeding Programme sacked