Adele has reached a divorce settlement with her ex-husband Simon Konecki nearly two years after they separated.
Los Angeles court documents show that the singer, 32, filed a judgement packet earlier this month.
The pair will officially be divorced once a judge signs off on the agreement.
No details of the settlement have been made public, but records show assets and properties will be decided through mediation.
Mr Konecki is 14 years Adele’s senior at the age of 46 and runs his own charity.
The couple began dating in 2011 and welcomed their son Angelo in 2012.
Their relationship was kept largely private, with Adele only referring to her husband in her 2017 Grammys acceptance speech.
“Grammys, I appreciate it. The Academy, I love you. My manager, my husband and my son, you’re the only reason I do it,” she said at the ceremony.
They announced they were separating in April 2019, having married three years earlier.
The singer cited irreconcilable differences when she filed for divorce in September that year, with both parties asking for joint custody of their son.
Speaking at the time, a spokesperson for the star said: “They are committed to raising their son together lovingly. As always they ask for privacy. There will be no further comment.”
Adele is currently working on a new album, which is expected to be released this year.
- Gospel singer Prince Nyarko passes on
- Labianca case: Don’t hide behind people for your failures and deal with me – Commissioner of Customs to Special Prosecutor
- Students use UV light to cheat in exams – KNUST research reveals
- Fitch downgrades Ghana to junk status days after poor S&P grading
- Akuapem Poloo converts to Islam
- CAS grants stay on GFA ban on 21 players involved in AshGold v Inter Allies match fixing
- Policeman, KNUST student who allegedly gang-raped girl denied bail again
- Inflation rises further to 31.7% in July 2022; Transport major driver
- Take Labianca owner off Council of State – Petitioner demands after OSP recovered ¢1m in import duties shortfall
- Ghana Card will save SSNIT $126 million – SSNIT boss
Global Citizen announces line-ups for 2022 festival in Accra, New York
Prices of foodstuff will not go down despite harvest season – GSS
310 out of 100k pregnant women die during delivery – Dr Srofenyoh
U-20 Women’s World Cup: What are the numbers as Ghana play USA in opener?
Deputy Transport Minister donates GNSS RTK instrument to Geography Department of UG
Usher, Stormzy, Stonebwoy, Tems, Gyakie, others to headline Global Citizen festival in Accra
Nigerian novelist and ‘Blood Sisters’ director Biyi Bandele passes on
Commissioner of Customs denies allegations of inciting officers to strike
Monaco Diamond League: Marie-Josee Ta Lou sets new African record in 100m
Latif Abubakar, Spanish Embassy launch ‘Five Hours with Mario’
Mahama consoles family of late A.B. Crenstil
Nollywood actor charged with rape, supplying abortion drugs
Power in Yilo and Manya Krobo will only be restored when our workers feel safe – ECG
MTTD not helping fight indiscriminate lorry parking in Kumasi – Sam Pyne
Tex Styles Ghana to empower 5,000 tailors, dressmakers in 5 years