Corporate Communications practitioner, Benjamin Akyena Brantuo has launched a book to celebrate his late wife.
April 2, 2021, marked a year since the passing of Patience Akyena Brantuo, the wife of Benjamin Akyena Brantuo.
‘Dying Many Times: The Struggles of a Cancer Patient’ is his emotional tribute to his better half and many others who are going through and have gone through such an encounter.
Mr Akyena Brantuo uses the nine-month experience of his family with cancer to tell the stories of thousands of Ghanaian families dealing with the disease.
The book tells the story of a young mother, wife and student whose dreams were prematurely terminated by Leukemia.
The author demonstrates how everyone is at risk if the suggestions proffered in this book are not treated with urgency.
You can support this project by getting a copy of the book for ¢100. An autographed copy will be delivered to those who pre-order before the official launch on April 24, 2021.
You can pay via MoMo on 0244825187 registered to the name of the author or you can contact him via WhatsApp on the same number.
Mr Akyena Brantuo consults on Corporate Communication, Broadcasting and Politics. Until his wife’s demise, he worked as a Senior Journalist with The Multimedia Group.
Prior to this, he worked as Aide to the Chief of Staff in the Office of the President, Aide to the Minister of Information during the Atta Mills regime.
He was also the Corporate Affairs Manager of Universal Multimedia and a teacher with The Islamic Education Project.
- One feared dead, several others injured after accident at Legon underpass
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah allegedly picked up by National Security operatives
- Fire guts new Kejetia Market
- Ghana drops to 95th in 2021 World Happiness ranking
- Chinua Achebe’s ‘Things Fall Apart’, ‘No Longer at Ease’ and ‘Arrow of God’ are being adapted for television
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah released from National Security custody
- Wesley Girls: Aside ban on fasting Muslims aren’t allowed to observe Salat – Old student
- Cape Coast airport to be completed before end of second term – Transport Minister assures
- Our scholars in Cuba are broke because they insist on table-top payment – GNPC Foundation
- Social media users list Top 5 Ghanaian players
Pregnancy should not be a hindrance to your dreams – Nana Adwoa Awindor
Over 90% of ‘rotten’ vehicles at National Security premises distributed – Former MASLOC boss
Muslims urged to support in raising funds for the vulnerable
Nsawam Adoagyiri MP donates 10 Pulse Oximeters to Nsawam government hospital
I will resign from Parliament if anyone proves that I promised to fix any road – Sam George
Ajax melt down Dutch title trophy to make 42,000 stars to give to fans
Virgil van Dijk rules himself out of Euro 2020
GPL: Four games to lookout for on matchday 24
Inflation returns to single digit of 8.5% in April 2021
Nursing aide gets 7 life terms for killing 7 elderly VA patients with insulin
Ghana to host African Swimming and Open Water championships
Chief breaks ground for multipurpose Nkawkaw Palace
Double whammy for Ghana in Old Mutual Amazing Voices
RTI Law is to empower citizens and to fight corruption – RTI Coalition
Mental disorder after childbirth is real – Victim recounts