Ghana international Andre Ayew has emerged in the prestigious list of the top 100 Footballers in the World.
The 22-year-old Marseille midfielder placed 87 ahead of former World Player of the Year Kaka and other top superstars like Tottenham”s Rafael an der Vaart and Lucio of Inter Milan.
Placements on the list compiled by 19 top journalists scattered across the world is determined by the number of times a player’s name recurs after each journalists submits his or her top 30 picks.
The list is being released in installments and therefore it is yet to be seen whether another Ghanaian makes the cut.
However credible sources have hinted AC Milan midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng is in the lineup to be released in subsequent editions.
- Government to face difficult refinancing options in repaying maturing T-Bills – Report
- Ayew brothers dropped as Inaki Williams starts for Black Stars in Nicaragua clash
- 3rd-year Mechanical Engineering student tells story of how he begged for a plate of food
- Aisha Huang denied bail again as judge calls on judiciary to help save water bodies
- Government currently has zero equity interest in AngloGold Ashanti – Sam Jonah
- Fatawu Issahaku scores debut goal as Black Stars record narrow win over Nicaragua
- Luv News uncovers degradation of Tano Nimri Forest Reserve
- ‘Nicaragua won’t be as tough as Brazil’ – Otto Addo
- Pressure mounts on government to scrap SIM re-registration deadline
- Samuel Boadu leaves Hearts of Oak by mutual termination
- IMF sounds alarm on UK tax cut plans
- Malawi’s John Chilembwe gets statue in London’s Trafalgar Square
- Medical and Dental Council’s directive only applies to students who are yet to graduate – Dr. Banyubala
- We provided opportunities for medical students from Ukraine to enroll in Ghanaian universities – Dr. Banyubala
- Galamsey takes over rice farms in Upper Denkyira East
- Claims GNPC is causing financial loss to the state in Genser deal misleading – Deputy Energy Minister
- The Council from 2017 had issues with medical training from certain parts of the world – Dr. Banyubala
- Police investigate drowning of Officer at Sefwi Amoaya
- Bui Power Authority committed to harnessing football talents within its enclave – Management
- Andre Ayew becomes Ghana’s joint most capped player alongside Asamoah Gyan
- West Africa Crypto and Fintech summit held in Accra
- Sthenjwa Luthuli explores freedom and social restriction in Imbewu Yokhokho exhibition
- Global Citizen Festival: Dancegod Lloyd couldn’t join us on stage because he was unavailable – DWP Academy’s Afrobeast
- Livestream: PM Express discusses the dilemma of Ghanaian medical students from Ukraine
- Player Ratings: Black Stars beat Nicaragua in Spain