sports journalist, Mavis Amanor, affectionately called ‘Fire Lady’, is set to thrill viewers with a new and exciting talk show, The VISDEL Show.
The captivating TV programme will go live Sunday, February 5 at 7:00pm on firelady TV on Youtube with Radio and TV personality Mavis Amanor as the host.
The VISDEL Show is a thrilling and daring programme that discusses captivating topics on all matters of the heart, entertainment and sports.
The first season of the talk show will feature a lot of celebrities including veteran actress, Harriet Naa Akleh Okanteh, popularly known Auntie B.
Fire Lady, who is also the executive producer of Ghana’s biggest morning sports show on Asempa FM, is promising to excite viewers with infotainment content.
Just grab a chilled drink as you enjoy all the exclusive interviews from your favourite celebrities.
Viewers can catch up with all the fun on the show each and every Sunday at 7:00pm on firelady.
- GRA descends on Melcom over issuance of fake electronic VAT invoices
- Father and daughter die in a gory accident at Ejisu-Onwe
- 12 persons arrested for involvement in robbery, murder cases
- DDE: Labour holds government to ‘exemption to all pension funds’ promise
- Akufo-Addo assigns Employment Minister additional responsibility for pensions
- Bodies of 10 civilians allegedly killed by soldiers released to families for burial
- ‘I am a fixer, not a talker’ – Dr Osei Adutwum tells critics
- Fantana mourns soulmate’s death
- Women have been misled about menopause
- It is unreasonable for Opuni’s case to drag on for 6 years – Attorney General
- Celebrities, luxury cars flood social media as Kwame Despite sparks reaction with birthday
- NPP eyes Ho Central parliamentary seat
- Adani: How the billionaire’s empire lost $100bn in days
- Nigeria’s elections critical to Liberian, Sierra Leonean 2023 polls – West African coalition
- Aggrieved customers of defunct Gold Coast Fund threaten to sue government
- Bono East Region has 10 factories under 1D1F – Alan Kyeremanten
- Mason Greenwood attempted rape charges dropped
- BBC News channel announces new presenter line-up for revamp
- Kwame Dadzie: Why are Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy, others now quiet on GHAMRO matters?
- Mechanics being ejected from Boadi Junction lament high towing fee charged by Assembly
- US black history syllabus changed after Florida ‘woke’ claims
- How to let your personal values lead when looking for love
- New approach to textbook procurement caused delay – Education Minister concedes
- ‘I reach a wider audience when my interviews are done in the Twi language’ – ZionFelix
- GoldFields, Kosmos dispute tax bills imposed by GRA