Football continues this weekend with many mouthwatering games in the top European leagues to look forward to. It is only appropriate that you stay with the Joy Sports team as we serve the best of updates on social media and on radio.
On social media, there will be live text commentary of the games on the Joy Sports official Twitter account. Click the link to follow us @JoySportsGH.
Get post-match reactions on our Instagram.
Also, click here to follow us on Facebook.
On radio, enjoy Twi and English commentary of some games. Bundesliga games between Wolfsburg and Bayern Munich, as well as Dortmund versus Hoffenheim, will be live on Asempa 94.7 FM on Saturday afternoon.
The English FA Cup clash between Leicester City and Chelsea will also be live on Joy 99.7 FM on Sunday at 4pm.
On Saturday afternoon, the Joy Sports Link interviews former Black Stars player Nii Odartey Lamptey. That’s from 12:15pm and can be accessed via our online stream. Click here for it: https://www.myjoyonline.com/media/joy-fm-live/
On Sunday at midday, the interview will be played back on Joy News TV, which is also available on Dstv channel 421.
Don’t miss the games!
- Asamoah Gyan’s run, Bagbin’s dance and Black Stars fans’ clean-up as fans celebrate S. Korea win in style
- Paa Kwesi Schandorf: 5 things Otto Addo must fix after our game with South Korea
- 2022 World Cup: Mohammed Kudus inspires Black Stars to beat South Korea
- Norway Appeal Court dismisses Oslo chancery building case against Ghana
- Social media reacts to Black Stars line-up against South Korea
- Police arrest 7 gunmen who stormed hospital in attempt to kill teen
- ADB appoints Yakubu-Tali as new MD
- 2022 World Cup: Andre Ayew, Kudus could miss Uruguay clash with yellow cards against South Korea
- Policy rate hits 27%; loans to become more expensive
- Gunmen stop sermon and rob churchgoers in South Africa
- Africa Faith and Justice Network support victims of early child marriage
- Meteo predicts intense dry weather conditions in coming days
- Government’s decision to withdraw FX support for rice imports not well thought through – Senyo Hosi
- GHOSPA petitions NHIA to revise prices of medicines
- 2023 budget mere rhetoric, without real substance to it – Senyo Hosi
- National Vaccine Institute is 95 per cent complete – Dr Nsiah-Asare
- Ghana Science Association calls for application for Young Scientist Essay Challenge 2022
- Akufo-Addo congratulates Black Stars for South Korea’s defeat
- 2022 FIFA WC: Ghanaians should expect more from us – Gideon Mensah after Ghana’s win
- Playback: PM Express discuss the 2023 Budget
- Police investigate chief over alleged support for nomads suspected of robbery attacks at Ejura
- Major mining firms were consulted in Gold for Oil policy – BoG Governor
- BoG warns growth may remain below potential levels
- World Bank concerned about Ghana becoming more reliant on natural resource extraction
- Rotary Club of Kumasi to build boreholes, micro flush toilets for three districts in Ashanti Region