Point guard Kyrie Irving scored 27 points and produced nine assists as the Brooklyn Nets won a season-high eighth successive game with a 129-92 victory over the Orlando Magic.
The Nets are on their longest streak since 2006 and won their sixth straight game without the injured Kevin Durant.
James Harden added 20 points, seven assists and nine rebounds, while reserve Landry Shamet added 19 points.
Brooklyn are second in the NBA Eastern Conference.
Point guard Ben Simmons added 15 points and seven assists while shooting guard Seth Curry also scored 15 points.
Greek player Giannis Antetokounmpo recorded 38 points as third place Milwaukee Bucks overcame the New Orleans Pelicans 129-125.
Small forward Khris Middleton added 31 points and shooting guard Donte DiVincenzo scored a career-high 24 points.
- Mobile Money transactions in only 2 months of 2023 hit ¢264.1bn
- We would all have sworn to Antoa if my dad was alive – Zanetor Rawlings
- Speculation that NDC imposed its decision on Minority Caucus is untrue – Sammy Gyamfi
- Kamala Harris urges Ghana’s creditors to help meet debt obligation amid IMF talks
- Popular American filmmaker Spike Lee is in Ghana
- T-Bills auction: sales undersubscribed by 23%; interest rates remain stable
- Ghana records $752.8m trade surplus in first 2 months of 2023
- BoG increases policy rate to 29.5%; loans to remain expensive
- We’re committed to helping Ghana resolve current economic crisis – China assures
- “It’s not always about goals” – Chris Hughton defends Inaki Williams
- Kwaebibirem United FC to raise funds to support operation of the club
- 9-year-old Fotocopy makes history with two concerts in a day
- Ivy Setordjie: Drinking to a warming globe – Part 1
- World Theater Day: Stakeholders urged to commit more resources to industry
- I was sexually harassed on a bus – Ernest Opoku reveals
- Reports that banks are facing insolvency risk over DDE malicious – Ghana Association of Banks
- Re: Banks facing insolvency risks on debt exchange programme
- AFCON 2023Q: Osman Bukari salvages point for Black Stars against Angola
- Substantial elements of Anti-LGBTQ bill have been modified – Akufo-Addo
- Free SHS: Holistic approach to teaching and learning needed to sustain quality
- US commits $100m to help combat terrorism in coastal West Africa
- Ghana’s IMF programme: Paris Club, China, other creditors agree to form OCC
- Meet Jon Boafo, Ghana’s first international rower: A story of perseverance and dedication
- Economic activity contracts but consumer confidence improves – BoG
- British Council builds network for UK-Ghanaian students to access employable opportunities