Popular Ghanaian boxer, Braimah Kamoko (31-1 23 KOs) stopped his opponent, Rojhat Bilgetekin (10-18 9 KOs) to win his first fight outside Ghana.
Bukom Banku as he is affectionately called dropped the German in round three at St George Hall in Bradford, UK on Saturday night.
Banku was billed to fight Ferenc Albert but the Hungarian boxer pulled out at last minute, with organizers replacing him with Bilgetekin.
Bukom BankuðŸ‡¬ðŸ‡ destroyed his opponent Rojhat BilgetekinðŸ‡©ðŸ‡ª in three rounds pic.twitter.com/GMcx9iIup6
— #JoySports (@JoySportsGH) September 7, 2019
The self-acclaimed “African Mayweather” had lost only once to Bastie Samir in their bout at the Bukom Boxing Arena in Ghana.
The tough-talking boxer is expected to tour other parts of Europe before returning home.
The Ghanaian cruiserweight boxer and the current WBO African champion, has promised to establish himself as one of Africa’s best boxers before hanging his gloves.
- 30 communities in Central and Greater Accra Regions to experience ‘dumsor’
- ‘I dread pain and abuse’ – A female head porter opens up on her daily trauma
- Government will address issues raised by #FixTheCountry conveners – Ofori-Atta
- Old students of Wesley Girls refute claims of banning a specific religious group from fasting
- Francis-Xavier Sosu: CNN interview – Akufo-Addo lied or has lost touch with reality in Ghana
- Debt increase of 137% between 2016 and 2020 lower than previous administrations – Ofori-Atta
- ‘Government is either feigning incompetence on the point of how we fix structures or is pretending to fix them’ – Barker-Vormawor
- Stephen Appiah excludes Asamoah Gyan from his list of best Ghanaian players
- #FixTheCountry: If all we need is patience, then government is misreading our demand – Barker-Vormawor
- Police arrest notorious armed robber in Tema
Government’s affordable housing scheme on course – Minister of State
Desist from labelling your old-aged mothers as witches – Asinie Queen Mother advises youth
Six robbers attack gold merchant opposite police station at Nkaseim
HIV/AIDs cases on the rise in Ada – Health Director
Accused persons urged to read and understand charges against them
Posthumous DMX album, ‘Exodus’, set for May 28 release
I’m not a suspect in my fiancée’s death investigation — AKA
One dead as 2 brothers clash over plantain
Some religious leaders quote scriptures to support child marriage – NGO reveals
Children below five must go for routine check-ups
ECOWAS must build synergies to achieve food security – Bawumia
Ecole Ronsard holds panel discussion to celebrate Mother’s Day
GCB Bank records significant growth in first quarter
Stephen Appiah excludes Asamoah Gyan from his list of best Ghanaian players
Traders helpless as fire razes part of Kantamanto timber market