After scoring his debut goal for the senior national team the Black Stars, fans are looking up to Felix Afena Gyan to score more goals in the upcoming Calcio (Football) Trade Ball, The All-Star Game.
It would be recalled that Afena Gyan scored against Madagascar when the Black Stars opened their 2023 African Cup of Nations (AFCON) Qualifying campaign at the Cape Coast Stadium on Wednesday in the Central Region.
Afena Gyan will play in the All-Stars Game scheduled to be held at the Accra Sports Stadium on 17th June 2022.
“Hello Ghana, this is your boy Felix Afena Gyan and I’m calling on all football fans to gather at the Accra Sports Stadium on 17th June for the 2022 Calcio (Football) Trade Ball All-Star Game. Take the opportunity to see all your favourite football stars and let’s have fun,” Afena Gyan appealed.
The All-Star game is part of the three-day sports fiesta at this year’s Calcio (Football) Trade Ball.
This renowned sporting event which is an initiative and a collaboration between Arthur Legacy Sports and Italian Embassy, Ghana has bounced back in a grand style after three years of break.
The three-day program is to commemorate this year’s project (9th edition) starting with a seminar on player exploitation on June 16, followed by an All-Star special football game at the Accra Stadium on 17th June 2022.
The final day which is the third day on 18th June will be crowned with a Dinner Gala.
Felix Afena Ohene-Gyan plays as a striker for Serie A club Roma and the Ghana national team.
To buy tickets: “Calcio Trade Ball 2022” The All-Stars Game
Buy Via: USSD: DIAL 71333*00#
Website: Visit: https://egtks.com/e/33890
WhatsApp: Scan QR or SEND #00# to 024 242 6427 and follow the prompt
- Bridget Otoo ties the knot at private ceremony
- Entrance exam saga: Your desire to be a lawyer doesn’t mean you have to become one – GBA President
- One Ghanaian delegate goes ‘missing’ after Commonwealth Games
- U20 Women’s World Cup: Ghana play Japan today in likely do-or-die mission
- Ga Mashie celebrates Homowo: Pictures and videos of the colourful festival
- Organisers of ‘Aduru wo so’ walk caution Nana B against suspending Alan Kyerematen
- Labianca case: GRA dissociates itself from Col. Damoah’s comments against Special Prosecutor
- GLC barring re-marking justified, argument against directive only emotional – GBA President
- ‘We promise to support you’ – Bawumia to Ga state at 2022 Homowo
- Dust disease: Are we doing enough to protect the population
Homowo is a beautiful festival – Bawumia
Investments constitute 40.5% of ¢200bn banking assets
UG, UCC win gold at 25th GUSA Cross-Country competition
4 teenagers set to change the African child’s prospects through reading
Juaben MCE promises to run an open-door administration
NDC Glasgow holds hybrid meeting, interacts with Ho West MP
Labianca case: GRA dissociates itself from Col. Damoah’s comments against Special Prosecutor
EOCO must take up Labianca case – Murtala Mohommed
KNUST law faculty holds maiden open day for SHS students
Monkeypox: Experts give virus variants new names
Nojeem Adetuberu: Tobacco harm reduction – That Africa is not left behind
Playback: The Probe discusses alleged rot at Tema habour & Labianca
Some lawyers have put their political parties’ interests ahead of the profession – GBA President
Stop buying refurbished gas cylinders from unscrupulous people – Fire Service warns
NPP flagbearership race: ‘The grassroots are yearning for Alan Kyerematen’ – Hopeson Adorye