The Communications Director at the Presidency, Koku Anyidoho, says the decision to sack the Chairman of the Confiscated Vehicle Allocation Committee, Mr Carl Wilson, had been taken three days ago and that it had nothing to do with the action of some angry NDC youth Thursday morning.

Information Minister, Mr John Tia has corroborated the statement but adds that if after investigations into the allegations against Mr Wilson no adverse findings are made against him, he will be reinstated.

Irate youth of the party Thursday morning besieged the party’s headquarters, locked out national officers denying them access to their offices and demanding the dismissal of Mr Carl Wilson.

They vowed to stay there until the man was sacked because his corrupt practices were denting the image of the party.

In order to calm tensions, the National Organiser of the NDC, Mr Yaw Gyan Boateng went to address the demonstrators and told the angry supporters that Mr Wilson had been sacked.

He said if any clandestine attempts are made to reverse the decision, he will join them to demonstrate against the Chairman of the Confiscated Vehicle Allocation Committee and whoever is trying to shield him.

The Communications Director at the Presidency, Koku Anyidoho confirmed the dismissal to Joy FM.

He would not give any details regarding the reasons for Mr Wilson’s sack.

Tags:  


NULL Invalid API key or channelobject(stdClass)#8455 (1) { ["error"]=> object(stdClass)#8414 (3) { ["code"]=> int(403) ["message"]=> string(117) "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota." ["errors"]=> array(1) { [0]=> object(stdClass)#8462 (3) { ["message"]=> string(117) "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota." ["domain"]=> string(13) "youtube.quota" ["reason"]=> string(13) "quotaExceeded" } } } }