Ghanaians have been thrown into a state of mourning following the death of actor, Ekow Blankson.
Mr Blankson died at a hospital in Tema on Monday, October 3.
Many celebrities, following the death of the actor, took to their social media platforms to mourn. The industry persons who had the opportunity to work with Mr Blankson were seemingly heartbroken.
Actress Gloria Safo who has worked with the late actor on numerous occasions wrote “I feel guilty right now, because I should have celebrated you better, apart from appreciating you to people, in my interviews, in my social media posts, and according you the needful respect anytime we met.
I wished to do more.”
Actor Prince David Osei revealed that he was heartbroken.
“Damn so broken…unbelievable!! We go rep London this December, that was our last conversation, you announced the news of my nomination for Nelas Award to me and was delighted we were both nominated … Hmmm no one is indeed promised tomorrow 🙏.. Rest Well Boss Man,” he noted.
Read other reactions below:
Then the sad news of Ekow Blankson passing. Rest in Peace.— Francis Abban (@francis_abban) October 3, 2022
Rest Well Ekow Blankson 💔 pic.twitter.com/vtF1OZImUl— CAPTAIN PLANET 4X4 (@CAPTAINPLANETGH) October 3, 2022
RIP Mr Ekow Blankson. Rest well sir. 🙏🏿— Farmer John (@johndumelo) October 3, 2022
- How to check 2022 WASSCE provisional results
- Capital bank case: Court rejects terms of settlement between state and Ato Essien
- WAEC releases provisional results for 2022 WASSCE; 8,486 candidates in trouble
- Ofori-Atta has more integrity than 99% of politicians I know in Ghana – Prof. Stephen Adei
- Nima celebrates Mohammed Kudus with a mural
- Ashanti Regional NSS Director suspended for verbally abusing a nurse
- How a girl died because of a Christmas ‘sugar daddy’
- Honour roadmap for Ofori-Atta’s sacking – Disgruntled NPP MPs tell Akufo-Addo
- Man and mistress involved in accident while chasing wife and her lover
- Boxing referee admits he cheated for Manny Pacquiao during win in 2000
- TaTU, Jowato.com signs MoU to practically train students in research
- NHIS Mion district office inaugurated
- EVIBES USA series: Fritz Oakley talks about life in US, music and concert
- WAEC should prevent exam malpractice instead of punishing culprits – Kofi Asare
- Livestream: Impact of 2023 budget on businesses
- Martin Kpebu commends Judge for rejecting Ato Essien’s settlement with state
- Knowing your HIV status is the best way to prevent it – Ghana AIDS Commission
- Love not the prerequisite for successful marriage – Relationship Advisor
- Yaa-Naa declared NHIS Ambassador
- Edwin Kwasi Amenuvor (Rtd. Librarian)
- Commitment in relationships require time and effort – Experts
- Court of appeal upholds BOG’s appointment of Nii Amanor Dodoo as receiver for Unibank
- WAEC orders over 8,000 ‘indebted’ students to pick WASSCE results from their schools
- Release 52 citizens arrested for alleged roles in secessionist attacks in Volta Region
- Swiss government hopeful of future collaboration with FORIG to combat climate change