The Criminal Investigations Department (CID) of the Ghana Police Service is to begin investigations into the ruling NDC’s National Organizer’s infamous leaked tape recording.
This follows the submission of a formal petition Wednesday by a group calling itself Concerned Ghanaians.
On the said tape, Yaw Boateng Gyan is heard plotting to infiltrate security agencies with party loyalists for election purposes as well as the rank of the newly formed splinter party of the NDC, NDP.
The leader of the group, Stephen Amoah told Joy News that the comments as captured in the leaked tape compromised National Security adding that the CID must also unravel how many of such infiltrates are in the security agencies.
According to him, the police must immediately arrest the NDC Organizer in order to get to the bottom of the issue. Mr. Amoah noted that if the police failed to arrest and prosecute the NDC man, they (the group) will take the matter to a higher level.
Stephen Amoah, urged the police not to shield persons whose actions threatened the peace of the nation as December polls draw near.
- World Bank classifies Ghana as high debt distressed country; debt to GDP to hit 104%
- While others mocked me, Seidu Agongo offered to help – Kofi Amoabeng
- ‘Suck a breast within October’ – Health expert advises men
- Daddy Lumba opens up on being bedridden for over 5 years
- Child Rights International places ¢10k bounty on head of man flogging toddler in viral video
- E-levy: GRA blames charging entities for wrongful deductions
- President’s son loses army post after Twitter spree
- Auctioning of vehicles at Tema Port to go online by end of October, 2022- GRA
- ‘I sold my mansion for me not to go broke’ – Kofi Amoabeng
- UTAG, 3 university labour unions to strike on October 13
- Morocco issues first cannabis production permits
- Ukraine’s uphill battle to gain Africa’s support
- Victims of human trafficking need adequate information on the issue – Media consultant
- IMF won’t lend to Ghana if debt levels are unsustainable -Dr. Acheampong
- Black Sherif releases ‘The Villain I Never Was’
- Ghana’s debt to GDP is not properly accounted for – Ato Forson
- Scientists, policy makers to benefit from KNUST’s Building Stronger Universities project
- Nigerian oil export terminal had theft line in the sea for 9 years
- We are determined to build trustworthy and robust institutions – Chief Justice assures
- B. A. Mensah: Ghanaians are about to get a break from the fuel crisis
- Playback: PM Express discusses Ghana’s unsustainable debt levels and impact on IMF negotiations
- I will deal with government officials found complicit in galamsey activities – Akufo-Addo
- Sadiq Abdulai Abu, Bessa Simons, Spiky, others confirmed as speakers for 2022 Ghana DJ Clinic
- Nigerian singer Asa threatens Joeboy with copyright lawsuit, demands ₦300m
- In pictures: Fate of Mallam-Gbawe municipality flood victims hangs in the balance as water level remains high