Legendary Highlife musician Daddy Lumba is making an effort to improve his relationship and view of the Ghana Police Service.
The singer, born Charles Kojo Ofosu, in making this effort paid a courtesy call on the Inspector-General of Police (IGP), Dr George Akuffo Dampare, at the Police Headquarters in Accra.
The visit took place on Wednesday, January 25.
This was Daddy Lumba’s first to the police headquarters since the appointment of Dr Dampare as IGP.
Daddy Lumba in a short interaction with the Police chief said the visit was to foster closer relations with the police service.
Below are some pictures:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- 3 ECG employees charged for stealing ¢2.1m prepaid credits
- Yul Edochie and wife May lose first son
- Parliamentary committee recommends passage of controversial Anti-LGBTQ bill
- Political appointees at Presidency increases to 361
- Power outages imminent as Ghana Gas shuts down Atuabo gas processing plant from April 1
- ECG releases load shedding timetable for March 30 to April 7
- Davido confirms he’s married to Chioma
- Ambulance case: Court orders Ato Forson to open defence
- TikToker Ahuofe ‘Ghana Tupac’ dead
- No ‘Closed Season’ for artisanal fishers if NDC wins power in 2024 – Mahama
- Pete Edochie reacts to death of grandson
- Bawumia launches GRA’s E-Tax Compliance Certificate to facilitate revenue mobilisation
- Photos: Adom FM and Adom TV climax Ghana Month celebration with Durbar
- We were told he’s busy – National Film Authority reacts to Spike Lee’s comments
- New James Bond story ‘On His Majesty’s Secret Service’ commissioned to celebrate King Charles’ coronation
- Where’s the so-called excess capacity? – John Jinapor quizzes government over load shedding timetable
- Gwyneth Paltrow awarded $1 and cleared of fault over ski crash
- We will resume picketing if government fails to honour payment in 2-weeks – Pensioner bondholders
- Anny Osabutey: At what point do we call ourselves a sovereign nation?
- Absa Group announces net zero targets as part of Broader Sustainability/Sustainable Finance Goals
- Adom FM climaxes Ghana Month celebrations with splendid cultural durbar
- Yaw Nsarkoh: Avoiding the new marketing myopia – returning marketing to its noble roots
- Gold Mafia: Zimbabwe’s implicated preacher orders attack on anyone accuses him of smuggling
- Playback: Adom TV climax Ghana Month celebration
- Social media users react to TikToker Ahoufe’s death