Afrobeats superstar, Davido has been spotted at Etihad Stadium donning a Manchester City jersey as he watches the Premier League champions take on Chelsea.
This comes a day after global sports company PUMA invited the music icon for the match.
On Saturday, PUMA and Davido had a few exchanges on Twitter after the sports company displayed the 2023/24 new PUMA jerseys the company for Manchester City.
Davido reacted to the post, revealing how impressed he was by the design.
He wrote, “Hmmm. Looking like the jersey of champions ! 👀👀 Love to see it ! #PumaFam,”.
Davido soon received a response from PUMA who appreciated him for his comment and proceeded to invite him to the title-celebration match at the Etihad.
In a prompt reply, Davido requested that a jet be sent to him, and the company promised him that they would.
He said; “Ginger me. Send the jet!!”
Davido later confirmed that PUMA sent the jet and that he is heading to Manchester City.
Meanwhile, in response to a curious fan wanting to know if Davido showed up for the match, PUMA shared a picture of the superstar in Etihad donning a Man City jersey.
- M.anifest joins father to celebrate his grandmother’s 98th birthday
- Supreme Court dismisses case against regulation of plant breeders
- Doctor fired for prescribing ice cream and video games to child with sore throat
- I’m sad presidency is at the forefront of doing unconstitutional things – Domelevo on Supreme Court ruling
- Archbishop Agyinasare’s comment can trigger security and peace instability – Security analyst
- Some OMCs start increasing fuel prices; Goil selling a litre of petrol, diesel for ¢12.45
- Barker-Vormawor refuses to state his plea as he is slapped with fresh Treason charges
- Gyakye Quayson to contest Assin North seat again in June 27 by-election
- Supreme Court ruling comes as a very big birthday present to me – Domelevo
- WAFU B Women’s U20 Cup: Ghana seal final spot with comeback win over Burkina Faso
- 7 reported dead, several others injured in renewed Gonja – Mamprusi clash
- Joe Ghartey picks NPP presidential nomination form
- Adom FM, EndPoint Homeopathic Clinic offer free prostate screening exercise
- Adom FM launches ‘Sɛdeɛ Yɛka No Nie’ to promote accurate use of Akan language
- Ghanaians must protect gains made under constitutional rule – NCCE Director
- Adom FM launches ‘Dad Too Can Cook’ event ahead of Father’s Day celebration
- SIM card deactivation: Affected persons have the opportunity to re-register – Ken Ashigbey
- Music royalties at risk as GHAMRO’s operating license is withheld
- Moses OK opens up his music journey
- You’ll have access to your MoMo after restoration – Ken Ashigbey assures ‘blocked’ mobile users
- We’ve received over ¢119m in 3 years from Common Fund – NYA provides partial information to JoySports
- Rejoinder: Supreme Court dismisses land ownership claim by Teshie family
- Former DCE of Akatsi passes on
- Ghana defender Patric Pfeiffer signs for Augsburg until 2027
- Let’s work together for peace in Bawku – VP Bawumia