The 16-track release features an appearance from Travis Scott on a song called “Pussy & Millions.”
A cut titled “Circo Loco” features a sample and vocal interpolation of Daft Punk’s Discovery hit “One More Time.” Listen to Her Loss below.
The two rappers announced their joint project on October 22. They also released a music video for their collaborative track “Jimmy Cooks,” which appears on Drake’s most recent solo LP, Honestly, Nevermind.
The Mahfuz Sultan–directed video found the men rapping in front of numerous screens, lit up with colourful footage of city life.
Drake and 21 Savage have worked together multiple times in recent years. 21 Savage appeared on Drake’s Certified Lover Boy track “Knife Talk,” while Drake guested on “Mr Right Now,” from 21 Savage and Metro Boomin’s Savage Mode II.
In June, 21 Savage joined Pharrell and Tyler, the Creator on “Cash In Cash Out.”
Honestly, Nevermind became Drake’s 11th No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 albums chart, moving 204,000 equivalent album units in its first week.
The achievement made Drake the fifth artist to release more than 10 No. 1 albums.
Still, the rapper decided not to submit the LP for Grammy nominations, marking the second straight year he has abstained from consideration.
21 Savage’s last studio album as a solo artist was 2018’s I Am > I Was. Savage Mode II arrived in 2020.
- GRA descends on Melcom over issuance of fake electronic VAT invoices
- Father and daughter die in a gory accident at Ejisu-Onwe
- 12 persons arrested for involvement in robbery, murder cases
- DDE: Labour holds government to ‘exemption to all pension funds’ promise
- Akufo-Addo assigns Employment Minister additional responsibility for pensions
- Bodies of 10 civilians allegedly killed by soldiers released to families for burial
- ‘I am a fixer, not a talker’ – Dr Osei Adutwum tells critics
- Fantana mourns soulmate’s death
- Women have been misled about menopause
- It is unreasonable for Opuni’s case to drag on for 6 years – Attorney General
- Mason Greenwood attempted rape charges dropped
- BBC News channel announces new presenter line-up for revamp
- Kwame Dadzie: Why are Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy, others now quiet on GHAMRO matters?
- Mechanics being ejected from Boadi Junction lament high towing fee charged by Assembly
- US black history syllabus changed after Florida ‘woke’ claims
- How to let your personal values lead when looking for love
- New approach to textbook procurement caused delay – Education Minister concedes
- ‘I reach a wider audience when my interviews are done in the Twi language’ – ZionFelix
- GoldFields, Kosmos dispute tax bills imposed by GRA
- PAC laments forgery, willful backdating of receipts by some state institutions
- King Charles will not appear on new Australia $5 note
- “It should not take IMF to direct government not to borrow from BoG” – IEA Research Director
- I couldn’t attend PRESEC-Legon because our cocoa farm got burnt – Seth Terkper
- Joy Entertainment Unpacking: FIPAG President’s apology letter on behalf of Yaw Dabo
- No Pensions Ministry has been created – Employment and Labour Ministry