Prince Bright, also known as Bling Sparkles, is a Ghanaian hip-life musician.
He is the sole member of the Buk Bak music group after the demise of his partner, Ronny Coaches.
The artiste is the next to take his turn on E Vibes as he takes fans through his journey to stardom.
Prince Bright says he is not retiring anytime soon from music as he’s got a lot up his sleeves for all music lovers.
Prince started his primary education at Kings College in Kokomlemle, and continued to City Secondary Business College before moving to Accra Technical Training Centre in Accra to study Graphics and Design, where he met Ronny.
Make a date for the full story on JoyNews at 8:30 am February 25, and Joy Prime at 4:30 PM on February 25.
The E Vibes show strives to evoke memories through the setting of the interview and their rise, the memories they made on their way to the top with the hope that their unique stories will help shape the younger generation.
E Vibes is different from your regular day-to-day interviews. This show is carefully designed to provide some quality time with selected personalities
Since taking off in November 2020, some of the biggest global icons in music, movies and the political space have been featured on the show by the exciting Becky who simply “got the Vibes”.
- Supreme Court dismisses land ownership claim by Teshie family
- Ghana branded ambulance found in Dubai in viral video not for sale – National Ambulance Service
- Otumfuo destools chief of Asante’s famous Antoa town
- Cattle and sheep easier to control than Nigerians – Buhari
- Attorney General asks Speaker to declare Assin North seat vacant
- I didn’t insult you – Mahama responds to Nana Akomea
- Legon Cities drag Hearts of Oak into relegation dogfight
- Let’s unite to remove E-levy, Covid-19 levy – Ablakwa urges MPs
- Renowned Economist Dr. Joe Abbey is dead
- IMF deal: Government to reduce public sector compensations by 0.5%
- Today’s front pages: Tuesday, May 30, 2023
- South Africa clears way for Putin’s visit in immunity notice
- Frank Acheampong’s goal and assists inspire Shenzen to comeback win
- Ghana defender Patric Pfeiffer reaches verbal agreement to sign for Augsburg – Report
- About 2.4 million Ghanaians are living with diabetes
- Man prises crocodile’s jaws off his head at Australian resort
- BoG needs to pay equal attention to non-bank financial institutions as it does banks – Dr. Anane-Antwi
- BoG interventions to restore confidence in financial sector not enough – Dr. Atuahene
- Pita Limjaroenrat: Thai election upstart who vows to be different
- Uganda’s President Museveni approves tough new anti-gay law
- Beyoncé’s Renaissance tour: An intergalactic explosion of fun
- Group calls for help to save Keta Kɔlebu Market
- 10 signs you’re in a toxic relationship with your job
- If these 5 things are happening, your relationship is already over
- Men who smile at women are sexist, says Science