Digital marketer, Edward Asare has won the Digital Professional of the Year at the National Communications Awards 2021.
The award was to honour and recognize his exploits as a refined Digital Marketer with vast experience and exposure.
Edward Asare has been a trailblazer in the Digital Marketing field and his understanding of how businesses can drive profit by capitalising on social media.
Winning the NCA’s Digital Marketing Professional on Saturday Night at the Labadi Beach Hotel was not the first time he was been recognized for his work.
He was named Digital Influencer of the Year 2020 at the Ghana Youth Excellence Awards in 2020, and he was nominated for Youth Blogger of the Year and Digital Marketer of the Year.
Receiving his plaque and giving out his acceptance speech, Edward who doubles as the Digital Marketer at UBA Ghana Limited said he was “grateful for this award and I don’t take it for lightly at all.”
“I am humbled that what I do is getting recognized by people,” he added.
Edward Asare is also an experienced blogger who owns and manages the blog site edwardasare.com.
In 2021, his blog site was listed in Avance Media’s Top 50 Blogs in Ghana.
He is a Linkedin Pro who understands how corporate entities and individuals can position themselves by creating a brand image that has a competitive advantage.
As a graduate of the University of Ghana, Edward Asare is skilled in Corporate Communications, Public Relations, Copywriting, Digital Media Consultancy.
As a Social Media Manager Pro, Publicist, and Influencer, Edward Asare has a track record in social media marketing which involves the repositioning, endorsing and placing of brands strategically for growth and awareness creation.
Edward Asare has a huge following across all major social media platforms.
- We were never consulted on NDC Parliamentary leadership reshuffle – Muntaka Mubarak
- Minority Leadership reshuffle an affront to dignity of NDC Caucus – Dr. Dominic Ayine
- Financial crisis has affected my GH¢106k investment – Agyinasare
- Debt Exchange Programme: Government reaches agreement with Ghana Insurers Association
- Stonebwoy thanks Asamoah Gyan for paying for his surgery 7 years ago
- ‘I’ve had frank conversations with Haruna Iddrisu’ – Ato Forson reveals
- Consultations are not mandatory – Dr. Spio-Garbrah on change in Minority leadership
- Haruna Iddrisu disclaims posts on Facebook, Twitter handles purported to be his
- Haruna Iddrisu, Muntaka Mubarak still leaders of Minority Caucus – Cletus Avoka
- ‘Onyame Akatua’ not a diss to Daddy Lumba – Great Ampong
- Court threatens to strike out case against Nana Agradaa as police fail to follow orders
- 11 signs you broke his heart
- Australian Open: Stefanos Tsitsipas beats Karen Khachanov to reach final
- Pope Francis appoints Rev Fr Samuel Nkuah-Boateng as Bishop of Wiawso Diocese
- Government defaults in paying teachers’ Tier 2 pension
- 2022/23 betPawa PL: Hearts of Oak head to Tarkwa, Kotoko host Kotoku Royals
- Paapa Versa recruits KooKusi for new single ‘Lights go dim’ from upcoming ‘Versa Villa’ album
- Adjust fiscal measures and save ¢83.5bn; don’t touch our funds – IBF to government
- Morgan Stanley penalises employees for $1 million for WhatsApp breaches
- Today’s front pages: Friday, January 27, 2023
- Kenya pushes one-pub-per-town order to fight alcoholism
- Kenyan court convicts Venezuelan diplomat of murder
- Decision to reshuffle NDC’s Minority Leadership was taken by FEC – Yamin
- AMA to roll out digital revenue collection system in March 2023
- Let’s assemble our own domestic IMF team before we are told to do so – Alhassan Andani