EMY Africa will line up seventeen distinguished inspirational personalities for its Inspiring Greatness Forum (IGF) slated for September 2, 2022 at the Accra International Conference Centre.
The forum, which is designed to mentor young men between the ages of 16 to 21 years is a conscious effort by EMY Africa to inspire the youth and to position them for opportunities globally.
At the forum, inspirational personalities from various careers will share their experiences and views on the journey to greatness through the discussion of various topics, sharing their life experiences with the boys and mentoring them.
The IGF will feature key speakers including Ernest Ofori Sarpong (CEO, Special investments and chairman, EMY Africa Awards Board of patrons), Dr Ellen Hagan (HR Consultant and Founder, Laine’s Services), Dr Daniel Mckorley (CEO, Mcdan Group of companies and Man of the year, 2021), R. Yofi Grant (CEO, Ghana Investment Promotion Centre), Samson Lardy Anyenini (Lawyer, Broadcast Journalist – MultiMedia Group), Ethel Adjorlolo Marfo (Founder, CEO – Junior Shapers Africa), Kafui Dey (Broadcaster, Public Speaking Coach), and Emmanuel Kojo Jones (CEO, Empire Domus Ltd).
Others are Ameyaw Debrah (Founder, CEO – Ameyaw Debrah Media), Oheneyere Gifty Anti (Broadcast Journalist, CEO – GDA Concept), Jesse Agyepong (Marketing consultant), Kojo Soboh (CEO, EMY Africa), Baba Sadiq Abdulai Abu (CEO, 3Music Network), and Charles Kojo Bucknor (CEO, Aphro Spirits).
The rest include, Kojo Yankson (Broadcast Journalist, Joy FM), Bernard Kafui Sokpe (Senior Partner Manager, Twitter), Albert Chris Soboh (Lawyer, Editor-in-Chief, EMY Africa Magazine), Edward Agyekum Kufour (Actor/ Entrepreneur), Santokh Singh (COO – EIB Network), among others.
“Participants at the Forum will tap from the knowledge and experience of this impressive list of achievers, and I must say the young men who gets to be at this mentoring forum will not leave the same. The life and works of many of the speakers will highly inspire the participants” CEO of EMY Africa, Kojo Soboh indicated.
The EMY Africa Awards has celebrated several great personalities such as former President of Ghana, John Agyekum Kufuor, Tony Elumelo, Togbe Afede XIV, His Eminence Sheikh Dr Osmanu Nuhu Sharubutu, Sir Sam Jonah, Dr Ernest Ofori Sarpong, Ernest Bediako Sampong, Abedi Pele, Azumah Nelson, Boris Kodjoe, Dr Ellen Hagan, Marufatu Abiola Bawuah, Patricia Obo-Nai, Dr Daniel McKorley, and many others.
The 7th EMY Africa Awards is in partnership with the Diaspora affairs’ office of the president of Ghana, GIPC, Joy Entertainment, Labadi Beach Hotel, Rhythms Africa, and DSTV-Akwaaba Magic
Sponsors and supporters include GOIL, NLA, Strategic Security Systems, Lucozade, Prudential Life Insurance, A Rocha Ghana, Special Ice, KGL Foundation, EY Ghana, Scent of Africa, Mpedigree and Ambiance by Talata, Graphic Showbiz, Ghana Web and Homeda Kente.
- Ofori-Atta has learnt a bitter lesson – Bagbin on calls for Minister’s head
- How to let go of a married man, even if you still love him
- Ghana’s Cardinal Richard Baawobr dies in Rome at 63
- Ghana v South Korea: ‘Hunger’ amongst players making it difficult for me to make decisions – Otto Addo
- Norway Appeal Court dismisses appeal against Ghana in Oslo chancery building case
- Otto Addo picks Germany as favourite to win World Cup
- We have enough gold to exchange for oil – Deputy Energy Minister
- 2022 World Cup: Otto Addo wary of Son Heung-min threat ahead of South Korea clash
- 2022 World Cup: ‘We will see a passionate Black Stars against South Korea – Otto Addo
- Playback: The Probe discuss Ghana’s gold-for-oil barter
- Policy rate hits 27%; loans to become more expensive
- Absa Bank adjudged Best Company in STEM Education
- 4 dead in Somalia hotel siege
- Interior Ministry declares Friday as a public holiday
- Government records oversubscription of T-bills sale for second week running
- UBA Ghana equips SMEs to maximise business growth
- UPSA Law School Diplomatic Dialogue Series comes off on Nov. 30
- Africa needs new strategic framework for industrialisation – Alan Kyerematen
- Ghanaian plastic surgeon awarded US President’s Volunteer Service Award
- 2022 World Cup: Black Stars enjoy morning walk ahead of South Korea clash
- YEA partners with Prisons Service to recruit 2000 personnel as Prison Office Assistants
- Teachers and students at Sandema embrace STEM Bootcamp
- Ghana’s domestic debt restructuring options: debt ‘haircut’, debt reprofiling or combination of both
- We can’t live in a world where dogs eat children
- Huawei signs global ITU pledge to connect 120 million people in remote areas to digital world