Eddie Murphy and his fiancee Paige Butcher have a new baby boy.
The couple released a statement through Murphy's publicist Monday saying Max Charles Murphy was born Friday and weighed 6 pounds, 11 ounces.
It's the 10th child for the 57-year-old Murphy, the second child for the 39-year-old Butcher, and their second child together.
The "Nutty Professor" and "Beverly Hills Cop" actor has been dating the Australian model and actress since 2012.
The statement says Butcher and the baby are doing well.
Murphy and Butcher also have a 2-year-old daughter, Izzy.
Murphy's oldest child, Eric, is 29.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- VGMA@20: Charterhouse was interested in tickets than security – Randy Abbey
- I still love Shatta Wale but... – Sarkodie on complicated relationship
- See alleged killer of Chris Attoh’s wife
- Shatta Wale’s mother replies Okraku Mantey over Shatta’s conduct
- VGMA@20 clash: Shatta Wale’s father discloses why he climbed the stage
- Shatta Wale is an attention seeker, doesn’t know his limits – Okraku Mantey
- Baako sees silver lining in Stonebwoy-Shatta Wale brawl
- Video: I thought Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale would learn from my experience – Gemann
- DJ Switch makes it unto billboard in Times Square
- Kwesi Arthur motivates students to win 2019 Queen’s Commonwealth Essay
- KiDi: Charterhouse should be sanctioned for role in VGMA brawl
- Fault Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale but blame Charterhouse too – Sarkodie
- Jim Iyke enjoys bullying me – Ini Edo
- Harvey Weinstein 'to settle with accusers for $44m'
- M.anifest fights child abuse