Actress Nana Ama Mcbrown, says her husband holds the key to her happiness in life.
The actress, who said she couldn’t believe she got married, told Andy Dosty on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM that her husband is her greatest weakness.
“If your husband goes to work and he doesn’t come home, it’s scary. My husband is my weakness so I always have him in my prayers. I never thought I could be married,” she disclosed.
Asked why she couldn’t believe she would become someone’s wife, the actress explained that growing up she never relied on any man to survive hence it never occurred to her that she would become a wife.
“I have lived my whole life [independently] so I wasn’t depending on a man to survive but as part of our culture, for me to go on and accept him means I love him,” she said.
She further urged unmarried women to take heart in choosing right partners for marriage.
“If you don’t love a man, you don’t accept him,” she advised.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Fuse ODG, Sarkodie, Joey B others to rock at maiden TINA Festival
- ‘Master and the 3 Maids’ successfully launched on Joy Prime
- Season 2 of Apartment 22 premieres on Joy Prime
- Season 3 of Kejetia vs Makola airs this weekend on Joy Prime
- Gee Spot: Your entertainment hot spot enters season 2
- Kanye West attacks Drake in Twitter tirade
- Video: No room for Kojo Antwi, Pat Thomas on my album – NanaYaa
- Inside my Xmas hamper
- Dancehall diva Shegah bags three International awards
- Francis Agyei drops 'Ilona' video ahead of album launch
- Video: Osibisa's Teddy Osei blesses Wiyaala
- I’m Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale put together – Cynthia Millz
- Ghanaians are gradually losing interest in gospel music – A.F Benjamin
- New Music: Kwaisey Pee bounces back with ‘Mabre’ feat. YaaYaa
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria celebs enjoy Gauteng, KZN, Free State and Global Citizens Concert