What was a usual solemn Live Worship show on Adom FM turned nasty when a Kumawood actress stormed the station to attack gospel musician Ernest Opoku.
A furious Nayas, who is a producer and actress, stormed the station with a hidden cane, and attacked the gospel musician.
Ernest Opoku had admitted in a previous interview of making a mistake by having an affair with the actress which resulted in a pregnancy.
The musician is reported to have pleaded with pastors and the general public to pray for him so he will not yield to temptations. He, in fact, blamed the devil, for the affair.
“Mistakes are committed by human beings. I am not an angel. The Bible says the righteous shall fall seven times but God shall lift him up. Pray for me so that God continues to lift me up. The fact that I have made a mistake does not mean the Lord has forsaken me,” he added.
Nayas, born Gladys Mensah Boaku, who was clearly not amused by the gospel musician’s comments stormed the station's premises on Monday to exact revenge.
Several people who had gathered at the station tried in vain to calm down an angry Nayas who said she would only forgive the musician if he retracts the comments and goes down on his knees to ask for forgiveness.
A furious Nayas camped at the forecourt of The Multimedia Group waited impatiently for Ernest Opoku, who remained in the studios of Adom FM to avoid further embarrassment.
It was only ace broadcaster and actor Amankwah Ampofo who managed to convince her to abandon her mission and leave.
Ernest Opuku also quietly left the premises of the station without further incident.
It is not clear yet why the actress decided to use the Adom live worship to settle personal scores with the gospel musician.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Adom FM Music Chart: Medikal’s Omo Ada still reigns
- Video: Nana Ama McBrown shows off baby girl
- MultiChoice Talent Factory networking portal goes live
- Video: I took injections to bleach my skin for movie roles in Nigeria – Actress
- I do the dishes at home - Adjetey Anang reveals
- Koffi Olomidé guilty of rape of 15-year-old girl
- Inna Patty drags ex-Miss Ghana queens to court for defamation
- Kwaw Kese, D-Black, Patapaa are wack rappers – Tinny
- The club of 8 Ghanaian stars to have entered Billboard Chart in 48 years
- FRA! Band, Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue Highlife to tour Spain after winning ‘Vis a Vis’
- Video: Hitz FM’s DJ Bridash drops visuals for ‘Strong Bond’
- Media professionals to vote for 3Music Awards nominees
- Don’t call me Obrafour again, says veteran hiplife artiste
- Obrafour set to celebrate 20 years of ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album with a concert
- Female celebs benefit more in entertainment industry – Ecow Smith-Asante