Rapper Medikal’s appearance on Tim Westwood’s Capital XTRA show in London sent out a clear message that Africa is not a ‘sh*thole’.
In his usual fierce style, the rapper did spit some bars that sought to correct the negative stereotypical perceptions that some people in the West still have about Africa.
From the very second he was introduced by the Legendary Tim Westwood, famous for hosting some of the biggest names in rap across the world, Medikal proved that he was not there to ‘sleep’.
The second verse of his seven-minute-thirty-seconds session did hit a home run when it comes to selling Africa.
He simply told the world that Africans do not live on trees and that his country - Ghana -, for example, is very peaceful.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- My mom and I were abandoned by my father – Nsromma star
- It will be difficult going back to school – Kuami Eugene
- I’m a shopaholic, I need prayers – Jackie Appiah
- Abraham Attah to star in Birdman’s film
- Lena Headey didn’t like Cersei’s ‘Game of Thrones’ death scene
- Girlfriends, side-chicks of Black Stars players should be allowed into their camp – Mzbel
- Duchess Meghan nominated for World Fashion Award
- Video: Do politics if you want Ghana to move forward – A Plus
- Pushing foreign genres will not sell Ghana - Mikki Osei Berko to artistes
- “You can’t be serious” - Kwesi Arthur's dad reacts to his plan to marry at 35
- Comedy play 'Adam in Court' stages on June 22
- Cardi B forced to perform in bathrobe after wardrobe malfunction
- 2019 MTV Movie, TV Awards: The only 10 moments people will be talking about
- I received death threats over Konkonsa show on Radio Gold - Mikki Osei Berko
- Father's Day: Celebs gush over their daddies