A 25-year-old farmer, Kofi Owusu, of Awrapata, a farming community near Techiman, did the unthinkable, when he decided to satisfy his sexual desires by having sex with a goat in the bush.
Kofi Owusu, who was caught red-handed by a hunter, Mr Adams Kusi, also from the same village, is currently on the run after the act which was considered a taboo of the highest level in the largely peasant community.
After his arrest, Owusu was brought before the Odikro, Ali Kokroko, but he managed to flee the village, and as of the time of filing this report, his whereabouts were yet to be known.
The hunter who spoke to The Mirror said he went on a hunting expedition, and while combing the forest, he heard the bleating of a goat in the bush.
He said this unusual bleating of the goat attracted his attention, and when he got to the scene, he saw Owusu, who had removed all his clothes, having sex with the goat.
Mr Kusi said Owusu did not notice him until he tapped him at the back, saying “My friend, what abomination are you committing?”
He told The Mirror that he arrested Owusu together with the goat and took them to the Odikro’s palace, but he (Owusu) managed to bolt out of the town.
When contacted, the Assembly member for the area, Nana Sekyere Bomeng confirmed the story and said efforts were being made by the community to arrest the culprit.
Source: The Mirror
- Man arrested for threatening to release nude videos of late brother’s wife
- ‘I’m extremely regretful’ – KiDi apologises for ‘inappropriate and unkind’ old tweets
- Mankessim murder: Accused persons allegedly confess to killing 2 more people
- Every single day Akufo-Addo remains President, the country drifts into peril – Dr Amoako Baah
- SIM re-registration: National Security has warned Akufo-Addo against blockage – Deputy Minority Whip
- My husband left me for a ‘sugar mummy’ after 9 months of marriage – Woman shares experience
- Pastor jailed for life after planning coup and black genocide
- 2 sustain gunshot wounds at mining firm in Samreboi
- Halt operations in Tano Nimiri Forest Reserve – Lands Ministry tells Chairman ‘Wontumi”s mining company
- Banking Sector Clean-up: We should have allowed institutional disciplines to work – Alhassan Andani
- Woman kills former landlord with hammer, steals $40k through forged checks
- Labour MP suspended, apologises after calling Chancellor Kwasi Kwarteng ‘superficially’ black
- Video of alleged ‘galamsey’ men in gun battle with authorities emerges on social media
- GRA set to roll out E-invoicing from tomorrow October 1
- US-based Oakley signs agreement with Benjamin Azamati
- 16 suspects arrested over shooting incident at Asaman Tamfoe
- Ivory Coast raises cocoa farmgate price by 9% for 2022/2023 harvest
- Pact with Rabat is in force and being implemented – Head of Spanish Diplomacy
- Good Morning America celebrates Ghana as host Robin Roberts explores the country
- MultiChoice teams up with BetKing to launch SuperPicks for new football season
- Ed Sheeran must face copyright trial over Thinking Out Loud, judge rules
- ‘Skills 4 Success’ trains teachers in digital skills
- Black Panther’s Danai Gurira, Robin Roberts tour Accra on Good Morning America segment
- ‘I predicted my goal against Czech Republic in 2006’ – Asamoah Gyan
- Let’s build capacities of SMEs to harness full potential of e-commerce – GIZ