The final twenty for Joy Business’ reality show MyBusiness 2010 have been selected. The twenty were selected based on their pitches before a panel of judges earlier this week.
Financial and Business Consultant Sidney Casely-Hayford who was on the panel, said it was a challenging experience picking the twenty.
He said all the fifty applicants from amongst whom the 20 were picked did great.
Mr. Casely-Hayford said all 50 applicants scored based on their performance during the pitching and ranked from highest to lowest.
The panel then cut off the list of 20 for the next stage of the programme.
The list of 20 will be pruned down again to ten but this time the chief executives who will be mentoring the applicants will choose the last 10.
Below is the list of 20 from which the last 10 will be picked.
Leo Mensah Sossah
Gloria Buckman Yankson
Kofi Asare Asamoah
Saakuu Augustine Karbo
Robert Gosh Quartey
Mary Theresa Yaadar
Stephen Yaw Asamoah
Esther Boakye Agyemang
Richard Amoh Asante
Mark Ofori Amanfo
- Commuters stranded as commercial drivers embark on indefinite strike today
- Ashiaman ‘trotro’ drivers and their conductors turn bus station into football ground
- Photos: Commuters stranded as ‘trotro’ drivers strike to protest fuel prices
- Playback: Finance Minister, Ken Ofori-Atta addresses nation
- Commercial Drivers Strike: Aayalolo deploys 110 buses to mitigate effect
- No agreement reached with Minority Caucus on E-levy – Finance Minister
- Social media reacts to nationwide strike by commercial drivers
- ‘I’ve written to the Speaker with modifications to the 2022 Budget’ – Ken Ofori-Atta
- Uber, Bolt and Yango prices shoot up as commercial transport operators embark on strike
- We can survive without the help of the media – R2Bees
‘What was he drinking or eating before he went into that studio?’ Dzifa Gomashie asks Energy Minister
Livestream: PM Express discusses drivers’ strike over fuel prices
Christians, gospel musicians must learn to embrace change – Empress Gifty
Full Text: Finance Minister’s letter to Parliament
Government in a meeting with Commercial Transport Operators over sit-down strike
Finance Minister’s tone is reconciliatory – MP for Ketu South on ₵10m for feasibility studies on Blekusu Project
Nutrifoods Ghana launches new Perk Butter Shortbread
Government to continue engagement with Minority and all stakeholders on E-levy – Ofori-Atta
‘We will allocate ₵10m to complete feasibility studies on Blekusu Coastal Protection Project’ – Ofori-Atta
‘The future is one of sacrifice and burden-sharing’ – Ken Ofori-Atta defends e-levy
‘YouStart will have momentous impact like free SHS’ – Ofori-Atta
E-levy remains 1.75%; Minority still being consulted – Ofori-Atta
No agreement reached with Minority Caucus on E-levy – Finance Minister
‘The entire government will have to shut down if budget is not approved’ – Finance Minister
Ewurah Gold releases new gospel song dubbed ‘Bu aten’