Former Ghanaian National Dance Champion, Frederick Baah, has been confirmed dead.
The late Frederick Baah who shot to fame after winning the Ghana National Dance competition in 1998 died at the Ridge Hospital in Accra after a short illness.
He is said to have been on admission at the Nyaho Medical Centre, before he was transferred.
Friends on social media who eloguized the former dance champion for his dexterity on the dancefloor claim he suffered from Covid-19 complications.
Confirming his demise, his uncle, Kojo Gyeke-Darko expressed shock.
Former Ghanaian dance Champion Frederick Baah passes on. #JoyNews pic.twitter.com/BRfP56UFbk— K-Fresh 💻 (@MrKwakuKyei1) July 22, 2021
The former club dance champion graduated from the All Nations University College in Koforidua.
He had his secondary education at the Pope John Senior High School and Minor Seminary where he completed in 1997.
- 3 ECG employees charged for stealing ¢2.1m prepaid credits
- Yul Edochie and wife May lose first son
- No one from Ghana’s film industry approached me while I was here – Spike Lee
- Martin Amidu on Anas: ‘Genuine anti-corruption crusaders don’t hide behind masks’
- Power outages imminent as Ghana Gas shuts down Atuabo gas processing plant from April 1
- Davido confirms he’s married to Chioma
- Parliamentary committee recommends passage of controversial Anti-LGBTQ bill
- Ambulance case: Court orders Ato Forson to open defence
- Political appointees at Presidency increases to 361
- Ashanti NDC refutes allegations of wearing military uniforms on campaign tour
- ‘God created me and he knows why I am gay’ – Ugandan
- Larabanga Accident: Level 200 student dead, 3 others in critical condition
- Chief of Mujipe shot dead, son in critical condition
- Weather information assists farmers to adapt to climate change
- Beige Bank collapse: Witness accuses Nyinaku of taking bank’s US$200,000 illegally
- Green Sports Academy wishes Isaac Dogboe well ahead of WBO featherweight title fight
- Dogboe v Ramirez – Dogboe’ s trainer chasing history
- Donald Trump indictment: Ex-US president to be charged over hush money
- WMO retires deadly cyclone Fiona and Ian from list of names
- 5 member committee investigating Kejetia Market fire starts with fact-finding mission
- UBA Ghana holds first quarter ‘Jogging To Bond’
- Playback: PM Express discuss how to restore capital market after DDEP
- Kuami Eugene offers budding musicians tips for Joy Prime’s ‘Cues & Lyrics’ audition
- Mercy Chinwo threatens musician with ₦2bn lawsuit after he used her name in song
- Mastercard Foundation Health Collaborative allocates $1 million for prospective entrepreneurs