Popular gospel musician, Luigi Maclean, has tied the knot in a simple and beautiful ceremony.
The ceremony came off on Saturday, April 23, 2022.
The Amazing God singer got married to his beautiful-looking partner who has been identified as Rachel Selassie.
Colleague musician, Joe Mettle, took to Instagram to announce the union as he shares an adorable video from the ceremony.
- Government to face difficult refinancing options in repaying maturing T-Bills – Report
- Apart from some senior players, no one is guaranteed a place – Andre Ayew on Ghana’s World Cup squad
- We won’t recognise Ghanaian doctors trained in war-hit Ukraine – Medical and Dental Council
- Ghana’s programme will focus heavily on debt sustainability – IMF
- Government currently has zero equity interest in AngloGold Ashanti – Sam Jonah
- We must build on second half performance against Brazil – Inaki Williams
- Smugglers Paradise: GRA to investigate how custom officials aided in oil smuggling
- Nico Williams comments on Inaki’s decision to play for Ghana
- I will choose Mahama over Akufo-Addo – Kumchacha
- Release incarcerated KNUST students – Katanga Hall Alumni Association
- Joana Addey: Yes, condom use is the solution
- My ‘Gift of God’ album is not centred around Ghanaian music lovers only – Shatta Wale
- Hawa Koomson opens Kasoa Championship
- Government re-affirms position to leave no one digitally behind
- Otto Addo hints at mass changes for Nicaragua friendly
- Ghana re-affirms position to leave no one digitally behind – Communications Minister
- Samuel Boadu leaves Hearts of Oak by mutual termination
- YEA organises retreat to strategise for 2023 working year
- Energy Minister promotes Ghana’s offshore oil blocks to investors in USA
- Too early to speculate on debt restructuring – IMF
- Microsoft strengthens partnership with AfDB to fast-track youth entrepreneurship in Africa
- GIJ holds inter-faculty lecture to promote research
- Why Black Stars will need to avoid complacency against Nicaragua
- Challenging Heights rescues 24 more children from human trafficking
- Abuse of social media becoming a pervasive threat to democracy – Ayorkor Botchwey