On Friday, April 9, top industry leaders and experts in media, advertising and entertainment will convene to hold an in-depth discussion on the evolution, barriers and solutions to the progressive portrayal of women in the industry.
The panel discussion, which will be streamed live on Guinness Ghana’s social media pages will highlight issues around the representation of women in advertising, obstacles women face in the media industry, perspectives on entertainment content and how it depicts women.
It will also look at diversity and inclusion in this industry, opportunities to shape conversations and the way forward in achieving progressive portrayal of women among others.
The virtual event is one of the activities Guinness Ghana is undertaking to champion conversations that will accelerate diversity and inclusion in the workplace, encourage support and creation of work that is truly progressive in its depiction and portrayal of women in advertising, media and entertainment.
Be sure to log in on Friday at exactly 4:00pm for an open and honest discussion from these panelists who will share their personal and professional experiences to help shift the narrative on how women can be better portrayed in the media, advertising and entertainment industry in Ghana.
- ‘You’re yet to be confirmed’- Kyei Mensah-Bonsu tells Ato Forson in ‘clash’ over Assin North by-election
- EC member dragged to Supreme Court over alleged NPP affiliation
- Presidential staffer declares support for Alan Kyerematen
- Nogokpo: ‘The energies of the land will act’ if Agyinasare defies 14-day ultimatum – Nogokpo spokesperson
- EOCO declares 2 persons wanted for various crimes
- Midwife delivers baby in speeding commercial vehicle
- If you have God, you have everything, you lose God and lose everything –Justice Jones Dotse
- EC’s arguments defective in logic and betray Commission’s appreciation of elementary English – NDC
- NDC’s Kwesi Amankwaa was not a registered voter in Kumawu – EC reveals in rebuttal
- Canada implements visa-free travel for more countries excluding Ghana
- Assin North by-election: NPP elects Charles Opoku as parliamentary candidate
- #KenMustGo: Entire caucus would’ve to take a decision on Finance Minister – Majority Leader
- NSMQ 2023: Adiembra SHS triumphs in intense contest, Nkroful Agric SHS miss the mark
- NSMQ 2023: Archbishop Porter Girls’ SHS strangle Ahantaman SHS in tight contest
- New report reveals over 90% of households without toilet facilities resort to open defecation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’: Blind 17-year-old singer earns Simon Cowell’s golden buzzer
- Net enrolment in basic school declines – ISSER report
- Real Madrid agree €100m deal to sign Jude Bellingham from Dortmund
- Car snatcher jailed 20 years
- Attorney General hints at bill to reform justice delivery system
- Photos: AMA officials eject squatters from walkways at Nkrumah Circle
- Over 3,000 refugees from Burkina Faso registered – Ghana Refugees Board
- CNN Chairman and CEO Chris Licht is out
- Nicki Minaj sued for allegedly damaging borrowed jewellery
- ISSER report reveals significant gaps in healthcare facilities while Agenda 111 completion faces delay