Comic actor Benson Nana Yaw Oduro Boateng aka Funny Face, has pleaded with the Kaneshie Court to assist him in apologising to another comedian, Kwadwo Nkansah, aka Lilwin.
According to Benson, he had earlier threatened to beat Kwadwo Nkansah at the Studios of United Television (UTV).
He said he had so much pain in him hence his actions.
When the Court presided over by Oheneba Kuffuor asked Mr Nkansah whether he understood what Funny Face had said and the Court proceedings, Lilwin told the court that he, unfortunately, did not understand the big English spoken in court.
Lilwin’s response sent the audience at the Court laughing.
“I have forgotten about our difference a long time ago,” Lilwin told the Court.
He told the court that he and Funny face were in the same industry, and he “has forgotten about their differences.
Lilwin was in court to sympathise with Funny face.
Court advised him to take his medication, and he should not be influenced by social media.
Funny face is before the Court on a charge of the threat of death.
He is accused of threatening to kill his ex-wife, Lizzy and Vanessa, his girlfriend, and suicide on Instagram.
Funny face has been remanded into Police custody pending the conduct of psychiatric examination and substance abuse examination.
His plea was not taken, and he is expected to reappear on November 10.
- Presec alumni to petition Primetime over “raw deal” during 2021 NSMQ final
- We are investigating alleged impersonation of Adwoa Safo in Parliament – Ablakwa
- Ghana detects Omicron variant – GHS Director
- Minority Caucus moves motion to overturn approval of 2022 budget
- Akuapem Poloo to serve 82 days in jail as court dismisses her appeal
- Don’t fall for the drama; NDC has cut a deal with NPP to pass 2022 budget – Ernesto Yeboah alleges
- Adwoa Safo trends on social media after claims of alleged impersonation
- Fuel prices go down marginally
- ‘Very soon, we’ll get to know whether Adwoa Safo was in the House or not’ – Muntaka Mubarak
- Speaker dragged to court for overseeing rejection of 2022 budget by NDC MPs
Economic Fighters League will contest 2024 elections – Ernesto Yeboah
District Directors of Health Services Group begins 28th annual conference at Ho
Today’s frontpages: Thursday, December 2, 2021
Government is proud of your support for agric policies – Minister tells farmers
Roche sets up Chemo Unit for breast cancer treatment at Ho Teaching Hospital
Covid-19: Tightening surveillance at airports better than red-listing countries – Immunologist on Omicron variant
Photos: AMA health officers caution mechanic for operating in inflammable environment
KATH Child Health Unit launches maiden child health research dissemination day
Covid-19: Sanctions for unvaccinated drivers a wrong approach – GPRTU
2 dead, others in critical condition after motorbike accident in Savannah Region
Digital health the surest way to improve healthcare delivery – PharmAccess’ Maxwell Antwi
Let’s disband witch camps – Prof Naana Opoku-Agyemang
Ketasco 1994 year group provides water tanks for alma mater
NSMQ 2021: Prempeh College wins AirtelTigo Highest Scorer cash prize of ¢10,000
Tour Operators’ Union of Ghana outdoors maiden newsletter