Insurance group, Hollard Ghana with subsidiaries Hollard Insurance and Hollard Life Assurance has been named Brand of the year, 2021 at the prestigious Ghana Insurance Awards held at the plush Kempinski Gold Coast Hotel.
The annual event organised by Xodus Communications Limited sought to honour top-class performance, professionalism, and innovation across the Ghanaian Insurance industry, and to promote the growth of the industry.
Recognised as Brand of the year, the unconventional insurance group and arguably the nation’s favourite Insurer is known for its vibrant brand personality.
Hollard Ghana is also recognised for its effort to make accessibility a standard of service delivery with its innovative products, multichannel visibility, and relatable financial communications.
On being named Insurance Brand of the Year, the Group Head of Marketing and Corporate Affairs at Hollard Ghana, Cynthia Ofori-Dwumfuo said: “We are deeply grateful to be nationally recognised as Insurance Brand of the Year.
“Our purpose is to enable more people to create and secure a better future and this drives everything we do at Hollard.”
She observed that the country’s penetration of insurance is low “and as a caring brand,” the Group is passionate about increasing insurance awareness through unconventional partnerships and innovations.
“For us, it’s no longer business usual. We put customers first by offering appropriate products to suit Ghanaian insurance needs.
“Whether we are enabling financial inclusion through digital channels like Araba Hollard, fostering a happy Team Hollard or keeping our partners and customers fulfilled by delivering as expected, our brand is approachable, real, and mindful. We choose excellence by presenting ourselves innovatively, it’s the Hollard way,” she said.
Madam Ofori-Dwumfuo also expressed gratitude to all who are contributing to the ongoing gains being made by the Group and pledged to keep up the good work.
“Thanks to our customers, partners and Hollardites for driving our continuing impact as Ghana’s favourite insurance brand. Many thanks also to Xodus Communications Limited and the able board for this recognition.”
Hollard Ghana also picked up two other awards; the Fastest Growing Life Insurance Company of the Year went to Hollard Life Assurance
While Hollard Insurance went with the Two-time Commercial Line Insurer of the Year Award.
- Ashanti NSS boss insults nurse for suggesting a change in prescription
- That is not my style – Ashanti Regional NSS boss apologises for insulting nurses
- Petrol, diesel prices to go down by 10% – IES
- Fire destroys shops at Kantamanto market
- Government still wasteful but imposes austerity on Ghanaians – Joe Jackson
- Nurse who was verbally abused by Ashanti Region NSS Boss no longer at Manhyia Hospital – GRNMA
- ‘Mr and Mrs Adeleke’: Fans gush over photos of Chioma with Davido and her in-laws during 1st public appearance
- Fentuo Tahiru Fentuo: The day Kudus shone, in Jordan’s shadow
- Ex-Black Stars midfielder Sulley Muntari retires, age 38
- NSS summons Ashanti Region boss for investigation
- 2022 FIFA WC: “No time for revenge, qualification is key” – Andre Ayew
- Lack of support affecting mental health conditions – MindFreedom Ghana
- Who determines what is critical in this country? – TUC on public sector employment freeze
- 2023 Budget: Today’s debate to focus on Trade, Energy, Communications and Roads
- TUC has never supported government going to the IMF – Joshua Ansah
- Court remands trader for defrauding entrepreneurs
- Manifestivities concert to make big return on December 18
- South African delegation to understudy Ghana’s small-scale mining sector
- Marriages are collapsing due to high cost of living – Dr Ato Forson
- Forget Ashanti Regional NSS boss’ apology; it is hollow – GRNMA
- Equip hospitals in Africa for swift pandemic response – Prof. Christian Drosten
- Kantamanto fire: Interior Minister commiserates with affected traders
- Minority fumes over Ofori-Atta’s absence during debate on 2023 Budget
- Northern Development Forum questions delay in construction of Pwalugu Multipurpose Dam
- Playback: PM Express discuss employment freeze in public sector