The first edition of the 2023 Luv FM Health and Fitness Walk has lived up to expectation as hundreds of excited patrons joined the exercise in Kumasi.
Individuals, groups and staff of some corporate institutions trooped to the Kumasi Mall for the exercise.
The nine-kilometer walk, started from the Kumasi City Mall through to Nhyieso, Adum. The walkers then descended to Asafo, Amakom through Stadium and back to the Mall.
The much anticipated event drew an overwhelming number of patrons to walk through these principal streets of Kumasi.
The purpose of the exercise is to promote physical fitness, good life and enhance networking for a productive workforce.
Participants converged at the Kumasi City Mall, the starting and finishing point for the walk, after an aerobic session.
Some patrons say the experience will be long-lasting because they will patronise subsequent ones, as it encourages them to stay healthy in their daily activities.
- 3 die, 8 go blind as FDA cautions against certain eyedrop brands
- Parliament approves all six ministerial nominees
- Get financing assurances from creditors, partners before Board approval – IMF to Ghana
- Minority MPs oppose approval of 2 Supreme Court Justice nominees
- Playback: MPs voting on approval of Akufo-Addo’s ministerial appointees
- Akufo-Addo laughs over Volta Regional Minister’s new nickname- ‘Triple 66’
- AFCON 2023Q: Benching Andre Ayew was my choice – Chris Hughton
- ‘I’ll direct that your hand be cut off one day’ – Speaker teases Afenyo-Markin
- We’ve had positive talks with China over $1.7bn debt – Finance Minister
- 2023 AFCONQ: Ghana 1-0 Angola: Player Ratings – Partey shines, Mensah struggles
- U23 AFCON 2023Q: Black Meteors held to 1-1 draw in Algeria
- Principal fired after Florida students shown Michelangelo statue
- Vatican returns Parthenon sculptures to Greece
- Chad nationalises assets belonging to Exxon Mobile
- NPP Bono Regional Organizer supports TESCON with 200k
- Mbappe scores in France heavy win over Netherlands
- This woman left her AirPods on a plane. She tracked them to an airport worker’s home
- Cedi depreciates by 22.1% in March 2023 – BoG
- I am not ready to die – Bagbin says as he calls for adjournment of prolonged sitting
- Ghana’s debt unchanged at ¢575.7bn – BoG
- Government makes additional payment for outstanding coupons
- Speaker congratulates approved ministerial nominees
- Playback: One-on-one with Prof Ofori Birikorang on PM Express
- This Saturday on Newsfile
- 1.4 million tons of food are lost annually along the food chain