Celebrity blogger and freelance journalist, Ameyaw Kissi Debrah, has opened up about the perceived power people attribute to him.
He cleared this up in an interview with Andy Dosty on Daybreak Hitz on Thursday.
“I don’t want to think that I’m powerful because when you think about it so much it can lead you to do so much,” he said on Hitz FM.
He added, “I’d rather like to say that I have influence, and with that, I’d want to do some sort of impact and that I look at it more from that perspective”, Ameyaw Debrah as he is popularly known, added.
He however did not deny being influential because of his work.
“I think I’m quite influential because you get results. Feedback is always good, sometimes I do something and I feel it didn’t even connect and a few years down the line the person I did it for is singing praises somewhere else and concluded by saying how he knows he’s doing well”, he said.
Ameyaw shared some more insights on how he came to understand his influence.
According to the celebrated blogger, he had people calling to come to Ghana from Dubai to interview him because of a previous interview he had done for other people.
He had always wanted his work to have a certain kind of impact, and that experience gave him the needed affirmation.
- Akufo-Addo swears in 3 new members of Electoral Commission
- ECG disconnects power to Ho Airport, GRA over debt
- Fella Makafui reacts after Twitter user accuses her of ‘sleeping’ with Medikal’s ex-manager
- Overborrowing is one of Akufo-Addo’s biggest mistakes – Prof Adei
- ‘Western Togoland’: 5 secessionists handed 5 years in jail each
- Ludacris hangs out with Sarkodie in Ghana, fans speculate new music
- Ghana v Angola: Kingsley Schindler replaces injured Tariq Lamptey
- Cedi may record mixed performance to dollar this week
- GALLERY: Best pictures from Black Stars training at Accra Sports Stadium on Monday
- Putin says ties with Africa a priority to Moscow
- Former Accra Regional Hospital Medical Director files nomination for Garu
- AFCON 2023Q: Goalpost collapses and injures Wollacott in training
- Ugandan parliament passes bill to jail gay people
- Ghana’s economy is still afloat because of Alan Kyerematen’s vision – Buaben Asamoah
- Intimidation of journalists is on the rise – Kweku Andoh Awotwi
- I have already won Ayawaso West Wuogon NDC primaries – Fred Nuamah
- Playback: One-one-on with Managing Director of ECG on PM Express
- EC has become an annex of the NPP – Sammy Gyamfi
- If you move right, you don’t need 10 shows to be okay – Kelvyn Boy
- Akufo-Addo is packing EC with known NPP members – Kofi Adams
- 3 JoyNews journalists win big at Merck Foundation 2022 Media Recognition Awards
- I want to be President to build a new Ghana –Kwaku Kobeah
- Essence of marketing is creation of strong brands – Nsarkoh
- Christiana Awuni explains why ‘slay queens’ can’t quit having body enhancement surgeries
- Spend wisely, desist from expensive borrowing – GSE boss to government