American stylist, Tameka Raymond has revealed that it has been difficult since losing her son in a jet ski accident back in 2012.
Tameka’s deceased son, Kile Glover was the stepson of Hollywood star, Usher Raymond.
The young man died alongside a 15-year-old girl when they were struck by a jet ski while floating on an inner tube in Atlanta’s Lake Lanier in the US.
He was pronounced brain-dead and subsequently, died of heart failure.
Tameka told Doreen Avio that one thing she learnt was to live life to the fullest as tomorrow is never promised.
“I mean obviously it’s just like a day at a time process but one thing I did learn is to live life to its fullest and no day is ever promised to anyone, so I just live in his honour, I feel like I owe it to him to live really a full life and honour him every way I can,” she said.
The stylist is in Ghana with her other son, Ryan Glover to collaborate with American Football Federation in organising a football clinic.
She also used the opportunity to talk about her charity called the Kile World Foundation which is in honour of her late son.
Tameka Raymond has worked with Lauryn Hill, Jay-Z, Usher, Toni Braxton, Ciara, Patti LaBelle, Nas, and many others.
She was married to American RnB singer, songwriter and actor, Usher Raymond from 2007 to 2009.
- Construction work by manufacturing company causing artificial earthquakes in Bortianor – Residents
- Shatta Wale showers dollars on Nana Ama Mcbrown
- Auditor General indicts former Nhyieso MP over failure to recover ¢500k of Assembly’s Common Fund
- Defence and Finance Ministers to answer questions in Parliament over Presidency’s hiring of private jet for foreign travels
- ‘I miss living life with you’ – T. B. Joshua’s wife marks his 58th birthday
- One of 2 robbers who attacked and robbed motorist on Fiesta Royale-GIMPA stretch arrested
- TUTAG to proceed with strike action despite NLC order
- There’s no law that compels a woman to adopt her husband’s name after marriage – Legal expert
- GPL wrap: Hearts extend lead at top, King Faisal climb out of relegation zone
- #FixTheCountry: Leave social media, come and plant trees – Oti Regional Minister to campaigners
Live updates: Appointments Committee resumes vetting of Deputy Ministers-designate
Euros On MGL: Spain v Sweden betting preview
Effutu paramount chief cautions trespassers against reserved lands
Euros On MGL: Poland v Slovakia betting preview
Euros On MGL: Scotland v Czech Republic betting preview
Ghana set to produce its own vaccine – Presidential Advisor on Health
Livestream: Day 9 – Appointments Committee vets Thomas Mbamba, Abdulai Abanga and 2 others
We are working with Political authorities to get Hudson-Odoi- GFA president
Nii Marmah Boye: Security at GIMPA; What the school must do
Auditor General indicts KMA for using Assembly’s Common Fund to pay judgment debt
Use digital platforms to reduce paper usage – Ursula
FixTheCountry case adjourned over late filing of documents
Playback: Foreign Minister to address the nation on Ghana’s election to UN’s Security Council, 59th ECOWAS meeting
Asantehene commends board and management of ADB for refocusing on its core mandate
GRA optimistic of addressing automation tax payment challenges by July