President of the Association of Ghana Industries (AGI), Dr Humphrey Ayim Darke, says for leaders of industries in Ghana, it is important to play key roles in ensuring the attainment of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
To attain the SDGs, Dr Darke intimated that he believes with Goal 17 (partnership for the Goals), we can all co-exist and make life a unique one.
Speaking at the just-ended maiden edition of the Networking Soiree organised by TECHAiDE and Implementers, also added that with the 17 goals, one must identify what their strength is in making the goals relevant.
He shared with the guest that, having worked with Implementers and TECHAiDE in the establishment of an ultramodern ICT lab in his village, Perki-Avetile, he can vouch for the excellent project management systems put in place by the Implementers and the quality technology deployed by TECHAiDE to the facility.
In his speech, he said “I charge you from where you are coming from, I charge you as a Bank, as a CEO of a Bank, I charge you from other institutions gathered here, from where you are, you have got to dream with me.
“What can we do to support this cause and make ourselves relevant for the 17 Goals that form the Sustainable Development Goals?
“Assess your strength and weakness, opportunities and come with your strength and together we will make our community a good one for us all.”
More so, the CEO of TECHAiDE and the Projects Director of Implementers shared that the two companies are very much happy with making an impact and exceeding the expectations of our clients.
- 3 die, 8 go blind as FDA cautions against certain eyedrop brands
- Parliament approves all six ministerial nominees
- Get financing assurances from creditors, partners before Board approval – IMF to Ghana
- Minority MPs oppose approval of 2 Supreme Court Justice nominees
- Playback: MPs voting on approval of Akufo-Addo’s ministerial appointees
- Akufo-Addo laughs over Volta Regional Minister’s new nickname- ‘Triple 66’
- AFCON 2023Q: Benching Andre Ayew was my choice – Chris Hughton
- ‘I’ll direct that your hand be cut off one day’ – Speaker teases Afenyo-Markin
- We’ve had positive talks with China over $1.7bn debt – Finance Minister
- 2023 AFCONQ: Ghana 1-0 Angola: Player Ratings – Partey shines, Mensah struggles
- Principal fired after Florida students shown Michelangelo statue
- Vatican returns Parthenon sculptures to Greece
- Chad nationalises assets belonging to Exxon Mobile
- NPP Bono Regional Organizer supports TESCON with 200k
- This woman left her AirPods on a plane. She tracked them to an airport worker’s home
- Cedi depreciates by 22.1% in March 2023 – BoG
- I am not ready to die – Bagbin says as he calls for adjournment of prolonged sitting
- Ghana’s debt unchanged at ¢575.7bn – BoG
- Government makes additional payment for outstanding coupons
- Speaker congratulates approved ministerial nominees
- Playback: One-on-one with Prof Ofori Birikorang on PM Express
- This Saturday on Newsfile
- 1.4 million tons of food are lost annually along the food chain
- Funeral is a huge business – Veteran broadcaster Yaw Okyere
- They’re your battle scars – Yul Edochie urges Funke Akindele to restore deleted politics-related posts