On his first day at work as President of Kenya, Dr William Ruto, today, Wednesday, September 14, 2022, played host to Ghana’s Vice President, Dr Mahamudu Bawumia.
According to Dr Bawumia, the two had fruitful discussions on deepening the economic cooperation between Ghana and Kenya.
Dr Bawumia’s wife, Samira Bawumia, also met with Kenya’s brand new First Lady, Rachel Ruto.
Earlier on Tuesday, the vice president and his wife attended Dr Ruto’s inauguration as Kenya’s 5th President.
Dr. William Ruto, until his election on August 15, 2022, had served ten years as a two-term Deputy President in Kenya.
Dr Bawumia described the event as a colourful and moving ceremony which further entrenched the democratic credentials of Kenya.
- Gospel musician accuses police of killing her brother in a scuffle over cash
- South Africa calls on MTN, Ghana to resolve $773m tax dispute
- Afia Schwarzenegger fined GH¢60k in contempt case
- Minority leadership rancour is a needless distraction – Okudzeto Ablakwa
- Deadline for Domestic Debt Exchange Programme extended to Feb 7
- Assault of Latif: Attorney General begs for time to pursue settlement talks
- Chicago prosecutor drops R Kelly’s sex-abuse charges
- Leicester City sign Ghanaian youngster Nathan Opoku
- Ghana places 72nd, stagnates in 2022 Corruption Perceptions Index
- Debt Exchange: NIC to suspend minimum capital requirements, CAR of insurance firms for 2 years
- Joy Entertainment partners Kwabena Kwabena for Love Night Concert
- Kweku Allotey: Why Alan Kyerematen is the grassroots people’s choice
- Galamsey: Teenager drowns in River Offin, another missing
- Police investigate alleged murder of Gospel musician’s brother by officers
- Build resilience at Ghana’s borders – Security Expert cautions Government
- Pay more attention to educational needs of deprived communities – Philanthropist tells Government
- International Needs Ghana commissions GH₵58K mechanical borehole at Nuaxorve
- NDC gives government 30 days to compensate victims of Ayawaso West Wuogon violence or…
- Stonebwoy talks Afrobeats, new album, Ghana’s popularity on The Breakfast Club
- Government rolls out National Rental Assistance Scheme to support low-income households
- Stonebwoy revisits VGMA brawl with Shatta Wale on The Breakfast Club
- Government commits GH¢30m into implementation of the National Rental Assistance Scheme
- Messi says World Cup trophy ‘called out’ to him
- UTAG-GIJ threatens to withdraw from UniMac merger
- Would you flirt with your boss for a salary increase?