Audio By Carbonatix
The Management of Kessben FC has debunked allegations of the resignation of coach Anthony Adusei by a section of the media in Kumasi.
Following series of defeats and drawn games in the Premier League this year, Coach Adusei is reported to have resigned and his possible replacement by former Kumasi Asante Kotoko Coach, Bashiru Hayford.
Mr Samuel Ellis-Obiri, Head of Finance and Administration of the Club in an interview with the GNA Sports in Kumasi on Monday, said the Club had neither received any resignation letter from the coach nor heard from him on the alleged resignation.
He said Management was impressed with the coach’s performance and has confidence in him.
Mr Ellis-Obiri said Management was working hard to meet the demands of the players and assured supporters of the Club that there were no arrears in payments of salaries and bonuses of the players and the technical team.
“We will bounce back in grand style since the Club has come to stay in the premiership”, he stated.
Coach Adusei who spoke to the GNA in reaction to the allegations also denied the report saying that he was still in close contact with the Management and was still coach of the Club.
He, however, urged the supporters to stay calm since the technical team was working hard to find a solution to the team’s goal-scoring problems.
Source: GNA
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Tags:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Latest Stories
-
Pope calls for an end to West Bank violence against Palestinians
3 hours -
Shipping slows through Strait of Hormuz after tanker attacks, data shows
3 hours -
Why I stopped trying to quit smoking – Omah Lay
3 hours -
‘What if sharks swallow you’ – Teni warns Burna Boy over ocean stunt
4 hours -
What’s driving men to get penis fillers, despite the risks?
4 hours -
Ngah brace fires Cameroon to historic first WAFCON crown with dominant Malawi victory
4 hours -
Ariana Grande leaves problems at home as her tour hits the UK
4 hours -
‘Ghana was the crime scene’ – the country leading the demand for slavery reparations
4 hours -
Court dismisses Nana Kwame Bediako’s fresh bid to halt $14.9m judgment
4 hours -
Air India pilot’s reported cannabis test: What it can and can’t tell investigators
4 hours -
France’s top court blocks social media ban for under-15s
5 hours -
Fery wins on return as Djokovic reveals health condition after loss
5 hours -
‘Probably my last year’ – Ronaldo hints at retirement
5 hours -
Arsenal cruise to Community Shield win against disappointing Man City
5 hours -
Barcelona agree £65m deal to sign Rodri from Man City
5 hours