Kojo Barnni has emerged as the winner of the 2022 edition of the Gold Fields PGA Golf Championship after a gross total score of 286.
Barnni exhibited exceptional golf skills in the four-day tournament at the 18-hole Damang Golf Course, beating closest rival Vincent Togah with just a shot in the sudden death on a double played at hole 18.
After receiving a cheque of GHC 60,000, Barnni who won the title in 2017 and 2018, thanked his trainer and headline sponsor Gold Fields.
Executive Vice President of Golf Fields and Head of West Africa Joshua Motorti reiterated his outfit’s commitment to the growth of golf in Ghana.
President of Professional Golfers Association of Ghana Mark Cofie was impressed with the level of competition at this year’s event.
The Gold Fields PGA Championship is one of the biggest golf tournaments in Ghana.
- Woman ordered to refund $80k after she refuses to marry man who paid her fees
- We were never consulted on NDC Parliamentary leadership reshuffle – Muntaka Mubarak
- Suspected food poisoning: Waakye kills 5 including pregnant woman
- Debt Exchange Programme: Government reaches agreement with Ghana Insurers Association
- Financial crisis has affected my GH¢106k investment – Agyinasare
- Minority Leadership reshuffle an affront to dignity of NDC Caucus – Dr. Dominic Ayine
- Stonebwoy thanks Asamoah Gyan for paying for his surgery 7 years ago
- Consultations are not mandatory – Dr. Spio-Garbrah on change in Minority leadership
- Haruna Iddrisu disclaims posts on Facebook, Twitter handles purported to be his
- ‘I’ve had frank conversations with Haruna Iddrisu’ – Ato Forson reveals
- Kenyan court convicts Venezuelan diploma of murder
- Is Iñaki Williams favourite to win LaLiga African MVP award?
- Woman arrested for enrolling as high school student
- Ukraine declares war on its other enemy, corruption
- Minority leadership reshuffle: Issue too delicate for Mahama to intervene – Lecturer
- Tyre Nichols: Biden urges calm ahead of police beating video release
- Australian Open: Novak Djokovic beats Tommy Paul, Tsitsipas sees off Khachanov
- Everton set to appoint ex-Burnley boss Sean Dyche as new manager
- CENDLOS to create sustained digital pathways in GTVET, CEA education
- Court orders for pregnancy test of woman convicted in ¢50k theft before sentence
- Sarkodie reveals secret every rapper should know
- Debt Exchange: Banks deserve a better deal- Alhassan Andani
- Independent Tax Appeals Board to improve ease of doing business in Ghana – American Chamber of Commerce
- One dead as vehicle runs into traders at Suame
- Full Report: Technical Committee on exclusion of individual bondholders from Debt Exchange Programme