Asante Kotoko midfielder, Salifu Mudasiru, has completed a loan move to Saudi Arabian side, Hafar Al-Batil until the end of the season.
The deal with the Saudi Arabia Pro League also includes the option for Al-Batin to make the deal permanent at the of the current campaign.
Mudasiru started the 2022/23 season with Moldova champions Sheriff Tiraspol where he featured in 21 games across all competitions including playing in the UEFA Europa League.
The 25-year-old was part of the Porcupine Warriors title-winning squad during the 2021/22 Ghana Premier League season before leaving for Moldova at the end of the season.
The midfielder will hope to help his new team in the Saudi Arabia Pro League when he takes to the field.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- 50 people injured after accident involving 4 cars on Kasoa-Weija road
- Agya Koo’s new plush mansion which got social media talking
- Encourage acquisition, mergers of banks and NBFIs if needed – IMF tells government
- Nogokpo saga: Perez Chapel Bishop declares week-long fast over controversy
- Assin North by-election: EC denies NDC’s accusation of inserting candidate’s name in voters register
- June 4 uprising occurred for far less than what is happening in Ghana today – Mahama
- Two police officers injured as ghetto boys escape with handcuffs during arrest at Gomoa Nyanyano
- Agotime Ziope DCE attacks NPP’s Dzifa Kaledzi; leaves her with an eye injury
- ‘I can’t believe I am here’ – Tariq Lamptey on his first start at the World Cup for Ghana
- 2023 AFCONQ: Asamoah Gyan expresses ‘worry’ about Black Stars squad for Madagascar clash
- Tottenham reach agreement with Celtic boss Ange Postecoglou to become their new manager
- Lay down your arms, we are one people -Yagbonwura appeals to factions in Lukula conflict
- Saudi Arabia’s PIF takes over Al-Ittihad, Al-Nassr, Al-Hilal and Al-Ahli
- District Court grants bail to 21 suspects in Lukula conflict
- Yaw Nsarkoh: Reliving 21 years ago armed robbery attack on me and my family
- Adom TV launches new season of ‘Adepam’ competition
- Supreme Court’s reasoning for kicking Gyakye Quayson out of Parliament strange – Sammy Gyamfi
- Ahafo Police begin investigation into mysterious death of NPP polling station chairman
- Kwabena Donkor hits back at World Bank Country Director over his claims on PPAs signed under NDC
- Ghana Association of Writers pays tribute to Ama Ata Aidoo
- Ghanaian student shines at George C. Marshall High School Awards in the USA
- There are no record labels in Ghana – Empress Gifty
- Read Supreme Court’s full judgement in Gyakye Quayson case
- 2023 AFCONQ: Inaki Williams withdraws from Black Stars squad to face Madagascar
- Davido reveals how he met his wife, Chioma