Management has announced the club’s farewell package for midfielder, Stephen Oduro who won’t be registered for the 2016/17 season. Oduro first joined Kotoko from Real Tamale United (RTU) in 2000. His stay was truncated by a move South Africa’s Supersport after five years.
He returned in 2006. He has since served the club loyally winning numerous domestic titles. Oduro has known for his fabulous dexterity on the ball and total dedication to the club.
For that reason, Management decided on a decent parting package. Accra Representative and Premier League Board member, Thomas Boakye Agyeman disclosed the following to Asantekotokosc.com.
(a) He will be kept close to the club as ‘Kotoko Ambassador’.
(b) The club will bear the cost covering his study of a coaching programme till he secures the Confederation of African Football (CAF) License ‘A’ certificate or any other administrative qualification.
(c) He will continue to enjoy his salary.
(d) Management will as well organise a testimonial match for him.
(e) Finally, his jersey number four (4) has been retired pending approval from the Ghana Football Association (GFA), Confederation of African Football and the Federation of International Football Association (FIFA).
- Asking Domelevo to proceed on leave unconstitutional – Supreme Court
- Prof Gyampo slams Akufo-Addo over presidency’s request for CVs of senior EC officials
- Supreme Court strikes out law that allowed government to impose restrictions during Covid-19 pandemic
- Prof. Ama Ata Aidoo passes on aged 81
- Petrol, diesel prices to stay same; LPG to go down 5% – IES
- Abedi Pele watches Jordan Ayew face off with Andre Ayew at Selhurst Park
- Fire burns shops at Madina-Ritz junction again
- M.anifest joins father to celebrate his grandmother’s 98th birthday
- National Cathedral: We need $100m to import steel for work to proceed – Dr Opoku Mensah
- Ama Ata Aidoo’s iconic 1987 interview that shook the world
- Judiciary must not be seen as bias in setting timelines for cases – Pumpuni Asante
- Seun Kuti opens up on experience in ‘three-person cell’ with 30 inmates
- We use ‘second-hand’ diapers, toilet rolls during menses – Girls admit as Mace supplies free sanitary pads
- Air New Zealand weighing passengers before flying
- Supreme Court ruling comes as a very big birthday present to me – Domelevo
- Supreme Court verdict sets the rule clear going forward – Daniel Domelevo
- I have no regret serving as Auditor-General – Yao Domelevo
- It’s better late than never – Domelevo rejoices over Supreme Court ruling against forced leave
- EC sets June 27 for Assin North by-election
- 2023 AfroSport Summit: LaLiga joins conference for second straight year
- I’m sad presidency is at the forefront of doing unconstitutional things – Domelevo on Supreme Court ruling
- Tighten rules of Public Financial Management Act to cut budget deficit – Terkper
- Adanwomasehene inaugurates 3-unit classroom block for Adanwomase R/C Primary
- Ghana to fully digitize GMet weather observation system
- Climate Change Talks: Loss and Damage Fund and GST take centre stage as AGN strategises for Bonn SB58