On October 14, this year, Lemonade Finance announced seasoned media personality and serial entrepreneur Deloris Frimpong Manso popularly called ‘Delay’ as a brand ambassador, alongside John Dumelo and Ras Nene aka “Dr Likee”.
In “Wo si woyε musician?”, an upcoming act misses his chance to impress Delay with his singing.
What happens next?
Find out when you watch the video here:
“To us, what the Delay brand brings is trust and discipline,” says Precious Ama Kwartemaa Oduro, the Ghana country manager for Lemonade Finance.
She added, “Her wit in this ad captures what audiences, young and old have come to expect from the interview style of Obaa Afia Delay. The Yaa Asantewaa of the media industry”.
You can download Lemonade Finance by following: Customers who use the code DELAY during signup will get a $10, £10 or C$10 cashback when they send over 100 Dollars, Pounds or Canadian Dollars to someone in Ghana or any of our other supported African countries.
Find out more about the possibilities of Lemonade Finance on this dedicated page for Ghana.
- Fuel prices to increase by 7%-13% from February 1, 2023 – IES
- The Fourth Estate uncovers fraud in SHS computerised placement
- My wife has left me because of my child with another woman – Osofo Kyiri Abosom
- Full video: SHS computerised placement for sale
- New chief falls from palanquin during coronation in Central Region
- Debt Exchange Programme: Article 71 Office Holders must take a 50% haircut – Labour Federation
- 8 persons arrested in ‘School placement for sale’ exposé
- Haruna led Minority leadership had challenges working with Bagbin – Asiedu Nketia
- Education Ministry cautions against payment of money for school placement
- Assault on Latif Iddrisu: No policeman touched him – Attorney General
- Pay Toure over GHC 100k within 45 days or face transfer ban – FIFA orders Medeama
- Gold for Oil deal: First consignment not enough for market – Research Analyst
- Police nab 4 over alleged robbery at Wassa Agona
- Stop National Cathedral project, cut-down government expenditure and leave our money alone -Nurses to government
- 3 grabbed for pulling down storey building at Cantonments
- NTDs in Ghana; Let’s act now, let’s act together, let’s invest in the fight!
- School placement for sale exposé: Culprits will be dealt with – Education Minister
- Dancers are footsoldiers of Afrobeats, their impact is huge – DWP Dance Academy US manager
- WAEC explains BECE grading system
- Ahuofe Patri loses mother
- Don’t stop attending church because of my broken marriage – Osofo Kyiri Abosom tells congregation
- Managers of China Mall, Shoprite, Palace Mall arrested for tax violations
- Let’s not abandon ‘Azonto’ genre in music – DWP Dance Academy US manager
- There is no coming back from this – Husband of Yellow Sisi Waakye seller
- Kwabena Kwabena celebrates Agya Koo Nimo on 92nd birthday