The ex-wife of Kumawood actor, Lil Win, has publicly reacted to his new marriage.
In an interview, the lady only known as Patricia did not seem happy about Lil Win’s marriage.
She noted that she went through thick and thin with the actor during the days he was unknown. Patricia said she was pained that they struggled together only for him to leave her when he got some money.
Lil Win ex-wife levelled claims of abuse and cheating against the actor noting that she made no fuss about them because she thought about their marriage and kids.
Patricia claims that she made many sacrifices for the actor with the hope that their life would get better someday.
However, after their separation, he “sold” her to family and friends who then speculated about how terrible she was as a person.
Patricia stated that the failure of the marriage however is not solely dependent on her.
She added that at the moment, she barely gets to spend time with the three children she shares with Lil Win.
Her comment comes after Lil Win released photos from his private marriage to US-based partner, Maame Serwaa.
The couple tied the knot in an exclusive traditional marriage this year, with few family members and loved ones gracing the occasion.
However, Patricia during the interview claimed that Lil Win is an opportunist. She alleged that the actor only married Maame Serwaa because of her wealth.
Meanwhile, actor Don Little, has made a passionate appeal to Patricia. He advised that their divorce should not bring enmity between them for the sake of their three children.
- E-levy has failed to live up to government’s expectation – Gabby Otchere-Darko
- You can only demonstrate from 8am to 4pm – High Court tells Arise Ghana
- Former NDA CEO accuses successor of doctoring figures, forging his signature in ¢10m fraud case
- Caught in conflict: GII calls for dismissal of Deputy Sanitation Minister
- Photos: Osinachi laid to rest
- ‘I am not against an IMF programme’ – Gabby Otchere-Darko
- ‘AG won’t get any apology from me, I’m ready to meet him in court’ – Ablakwa
- SIM card registration deadline will not be extended – Communications Minister
- Jackie Appiah’s home leaves many speechless
- Arise Ghana appeals High Court ruling on protest
Toxic gas leak kills 13, injures hundreds at Jordan’s Aqaba port
Ofori-Atta has not indicated need to seek economic support from IMF – Oppong Nkrumah
Estate of late photographer files Lawsuit against Universal Music Group over 2Pac photo
Withdraw E-Levy; Ghanaians don’t like it – Bokpin
Texas migrant deaths: At least 46 found dead in abandoned lorry
Indian police arrest journalist over tweets criticising Prime Minister
Buhari appoints new chief justice after resignation of Tanko Muhammed
Time is not on our side, ‘going to IMF is not a sin’ – Bokpin to government
KNUST’s Prof. Ahadzie receives Outstanding Reviewer Award for Journal Of Urban Planning and Development
Today’s front pages: Tuesday, June 28, 2022
4th Africa Procurement and Supply Chain Awards celebrates innovative personalities, industry players
Nana Kwaku Boateng lll sworn in as New Juaben Manhene
Pressure mounts on Ashanti Region MPs to facilitate development as more youth groups vent
Main ‘Gee’ block at KATH develops defects
Ensure SDGs are achieved in sub-Region – Dr Owusu to Ugandan Peace Ambassador