CALL TO ETERNITY
Nene Sakite II, Konor of Manya Krobo, Asafoatse Lartey Djabatey II of Susui, Mr. Eric Narh, Head of Narh Bita-Tetteh Kwadjo family of Korletsom, Mrs. Elsie Sowah, Ms. Mary S. L. Djabanor (mother), The Cann Family of Takoradi, Cape-Coast & Accra, Osomagyaw Akwei Odianim V, Abusuapanyin Akwei Appiah, Opanyin Ernest Som Odei, Opanyin Albert Kwasi Appiah, Obaapanyin Jessie Amoakwei Adu-Nyako, Obaapanyin Regina Oye Larbi of Adebri, Larteh, Osiahene Kofi Amoako Asiedu, Banmuhene Kwabena Amoyaw, Osofo Kwame Adjei, Ankobea Kwadwo Asante,
Ankobea Amoako Ntow, Obaapanyin Esi Amoyaw, Mr. Alex Ofori Amoyaw of Awrede Larteh, Opanyin Kwasi Boakye Asiamah of Agyanoa Agona family of Aburi Akwapim, Bros & Sis, Opanyin Kofi Larbi brothers & Sister of Abegyere, Larteh, J.M. Lartey Family of Larteh & Accra, Mr. Martin Odei (widower), The Resident Minister and Session of the Presbyterian Church of Ghana, Shalom Congregation of Osu and Zimmermann Congregation of Odumase-Krobo announce with deep sorrow the home call of their beloved
Mrs. Marina Aba ODEI (a.k.a. Cecilia Marina Nana Aba Mbra née Cann) on 16th December, 2022. Age 54 yrs.
BURIAL AND FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Saturday 4th February 2023: Viewing @ 8.00am, Presbyterian Church of Ghana, Eben-Ezer Congregation, Osu
Burial Service starts at 9.00am
INTERMENT : Private
Sunday 5th February 2023: @ 9.30am, Presbyterian Church of Ghana, Shalom Congregation, Osu near Danquah Circle
Father: Charles Mends Cann Esq. (Deceased)
Mother: Ms. Mary Sheila Lako Djabanor
Widower: Mr. Martin Odei
Daughter: Des-Marie Joie Nhyiraba Atiapa Odei
Siblings: Ms. Rose Cann, Mrs. Mercy Quashie, Charles M. Cann Jr, Albert Kwesi Cann, Mrs. Theresa Acquaah, Ms. Helena Cann, Mrs. Rachel Amoo, Mrs. Josephine Apenteng & Mrs. Dorothy Goodridge.
Aunties/Uncles: Mrs. Elsie Sowah, Mr. Joe Djabatey, Mrs. Caroline Ayongo Ofori (née Darko) sisters & brothers, Mr. Eric Narh, brothers & sisters, Mr. George Darko brother & sister, Mrs. Catherine Lako Akumiah, sister & brother, Prof. F.I.D Konotey-Ahulu & sisters, Mrs. Dorothy Kolekuor Wellington (née Kodjiku), Mrs. Caroline Savery (née Mate-Kole) brothers & sisters, Mrs. Joana Dedo Gyekye, Prof. Michael Mate-Kole, sisters & brothers, & the Grandchildren of the Late Sir Emmanuel Mate-Kole, Konor of Manya Krobo.
In- Laws: Mrs. Doris Agyemang-Odei (Mother-in-law), Joseph Odei, Mrs. Shirley Otinkorang, Lucie Odei & Ernest Odei.
Cousins: Ms. Yvonne Sowah, brothers & sister, Ms. Joyce-Lynne Djabanor, sisters & brothers, Mrs. Judith Koryo Poku (née Djabanor), sister & brother, Mrs. Karen Korsah-Laryea, sister & brothers, Mrs. Beatrix Amoah (née Appiah), brothers & sisters, Frank F. Kwaku Djabanor Jnr & sisters, Ms. Evelyn Nanka-Bruce & sisters, Prof. Mrs. Mercy Opare-Addo (née Hammond) & brother, Frank Djabanor, the Djabateys, Darkos, Narhs, Akumiahs, Kofi Opatas and Odjidjas of Korletsom, Odumase-Krobo.
Chief Mourners: All of the above including Mrs. Janet Djabanor, Prof. Sally Essuman, J.M. Lartey Family of Larteh & Accra, Mrs. Doris Agyemang-Odei (Mother-in-law) & family, Mrs. Charity Hesse & sisters, Mrs. Sylvia Okpoti-Yemoh, Kwabena & Eunice Naana Nyarko, Johnny Villars, Victor Kisseih, Joseph Adjetey, Nana Yaw Ofosu-Kwarteng, Alec & Jeanette Debrah, Louis & Dzifa Nagali Koray, Regina Anorkor Lartey, Wesley Girls Class of 1985, OAA ’85, CEIBS alumni.
Attire: Black on Saturday & Sunday
ALL FRIENDS & SYMPATHISERS ARE CORDIALLY INVITED COVID PROTOCOLS WILL BE STRICTLY OBSERVED
- Akufo-Addo reshuffles ministers
- Turkey earthquakes: Ghana star Christian Atsu found after 26 hours under rubble
- He said just the ‘tip’, but now I’m pregnant; the story of a university fresher
- Businessman Ibrahim Mahama to fund treatment, education of former NSMQ ‘Shark’
- GES, Education Ministry to release academic calendar for SHS
- Turkey earthquake: “Huge and miraculous” – Christian Atsu’s local manager reacts to his rescue
- Turkey earthquake: Ghanaian students recount horror
- Demand for dollars ease; BoG sold only $9.2m on spot market
- Haruna Iddrisu did not sell out NDC to us – Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu
- Stonebwoy shares pictures of red carpet moments at 2023 Grammys
- Akufo-Addo donates cash, food items towards funeral of late Yagbonwura
- 60% of doctors are in Accra and Kumasi – Health Ministry
- 9 arrested in Atewa Forest for illegal mining
- Pencils of Promise commissions 197th classroom block
- Newmont Ahafo North Mining Project: Chiefs, youth groups appeal to government to apply state laws, warns WACAM
- Reshuffle is to reinvigorate government – Majority Leader
- Majority Leader stops taking fuel allocation in response to Ghana’s economic woes
- Digital Cooperation Organisation makes case for collaboration at LEAP in Saudi Arabia
- Asante Akim Marathon winner to compete in world cross country competition
- DDEP: Government commends bondholders who have tendered their bonds
- DDEP: Government grants 3-day administrative window for bondholders to complete processes
- Merqury Quaye to headline first DJ concert in Ghana on March 5
- Playback: One-on-one with Osei Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu
- ‘The Lord is your shepherd, you shall not want’ – Bagbin prays for Haruna Iddrisu and co
- Epixode hopes to be as big as Grammy winner Kabaka Pyramid ‘one day’