Masantewaa Emporium has represented Ghana as the only African accessory brand at the fashion show, Runway Dubai.
The event took place in Dubai from November 23 to November 24, 2022, at Park Hyatt hotel.
The first day of the event was reserved for dinner, press conferences, and for designers from all walks of life to meet and form connections and network.
On November 24, an exhibition and fashion show was held with many designers showcasing beautiful Afrocentric African collections which wowed the audience.
Masantewaa Emporium is a Ghanaian beading brand that specialises in handcrafted beaded bags and accessories.
The accessory brand has appeared on several platforms in its two years of existence, including Glitz Fashion Show and its magazine, Fashion Connect Africa, Jewelry Box, Fipat Festival in Benin.
As a two-year-old brand, Masantewaa Emporium was named the best Accessory Brand in October 2022 by the Fashion Ghana Awards and Honours.
According to the company, its foundation for creation is its contribution to society.
- Woman ordered to refund $80k after she refuses to marry man who paid her fees
- Suspected food poisoning: Waakye kills 5 including pregnant woman
- Debt Exchange Programme: Government reaches agreement with Ghana Insurers Association
- Minority Leadership reshuffle an affront to dignity of NDC Caucus – Dr. Dominic Ayine
- Consultations are not mandatory – Dr. Spio-Garbrah on change in Minority leadership
- Haruna Iddrisu disclaims posts on Facebook, Twitter handles purported to be his
- Haruna Iddrisu, Muntaka Mubarak still leaders of Minority Caucus – Cletus Avoka
- Debt Exchange Programme: Jubilee House, EMT against inclusion of individual bondholders – Bright Simons
- Man butchered by unknown assailants at Krofrom in Ashanti Region
- DDE could be a positive turning point for Ghana – Alhassan Andani
- Debt Exchange: Ghana Insurers Association urges policyholders to remain calm
- Patience Ozokwor explains why she didn’t remarry after husband’s death
- KNUST findings cite reduction in green areas for increased flooding in Kumasi
- Develop a positive attitude – Apostle Nyamekye advises Ghanaians
- The Spanish town powered by waves
- GES commiserates with bereaved families of 8 drowned pupils
- Black Sherif bags 5 nominations from Soundcity MVP Awards
- 47th SWAG Awards gala set for Saturday, January 28
- Government reaches deal with Securities Industry Association to sign up for Domestic Debt Exchange
- No amount of petitions and press conferences can reverse NDC’s new parliamentary leadership – Ras Mubarak
- Climate change reporting shouldn’t always be about doom – Lecturer
- A sex scene with Jim Iyke almost got me expelled from university – Actress
- BBC News presenter gets emotional in last ever sign-off
- Kenyan court convicts Venezuelan diploma of murder
- Is Iñaki Williams favourite to win LaLiga African MVP award?