The heavy rains at the Alhaji Aliu Mahama Sports Stadium in Tamale Saturday evening couldn’t stop the pride of the Northern music, Fancy Gadam from thrilling fans at the debut of his ‘Dream’ album.
Attended by more than 20,000 fans, the ‘Dream’ album launch and concert witnessed a memorable performance from Fancy Gadam who outdoored his fifth studio album on the night as well as some fascinating performances by Kofi Mole, Rudebwoy, Fadilan, among many others.
“Words can not describe my feeling last Saturday especially with the heavy downpour, my fans showed me love and loyalty and I really appreciate everyone who came to the concert to support the Gadam nation,” the multiple award-winning artiste said in an interview.
The album, which is readily available across various digital music platforms consists of 13 tracks featuring some of Ghana’s and finest artistes including Stonebwoy, Kofi Kinataa, Kwesi Arthur, Kofi Mole, Mr. Eazi, among others.
- Police intervene to bring deadly clash between Nima and Mamobi youth under control
- Nigerians troll Ghanaians after AFCON loss
- Captain Smart to face prosecution over ¢25,000 fraud case
- Nobody can intimidate any chief under my watch – Asantehene
- My mother got me initiated at a Tigare shrine – Psalm Adjeteyfio
- Police discover ammunitions following deadly clash between Nima and Maamobi youth
- Bel-Aqua 500ml bottles to be temporarily found without usual plastic sheets around cap
- Playback: Ghana Vs Comoros
- 2021 AFCON: Twitter users blame Anas’ Number 12 exposé for Black Stars’ exit
- It’s not true 90% of recently recruited staff have been dismissed – BoG
Transport operators to hold crunch meeting on Monday over fuel price adjustment
CETAG to continue with strike in defiance of NLC’s order
‘Without a cup, what’s the use of Milo’ – Shatta Wale trolls Black Stars
Education Ministry begins negotiations with UTAG
5 dead, 14 injured in accident on Kintampo-Techiman highway
Only Ghana Card will be accepted for financial transactions from July 1 – BoG
Black Stars’ AFCON exit: Milovan doesn’t deserve GFA’s sympathy – Gabby Otchere-Darko
GPRTU threatens to join C-DAG increase transport fares should government fail to reduce fuel prices
3 more Covid-19 deaths recorded by GHS
Ghana card to be only identification for banking transactions from July 1, 2022 – BoG
Ofosu-Ampofo, Boahen trial adjourned to February 17
Reward me with presidential candidate for my invaluable service – Kofi Apraku to NPP
Kumawood movie industry is doing well but needs a revamp – Timothy Bentum
145 enterprises in Accra owe Tourism Development Fund ₵678, 856.15 as of Dec. 2021
Oliver Barker-Vormawor: Legacies of a colonised people – Conceptual indices for reframing Dormaahene and Asantehene controversy