Renowned MG Auto Trading Company has been adjudged Promising Auto Company of the Year and Marketing Campaign of Year Awards at the just-ended 2022 JP Ghana Auto Awards held at the Kempinski Gold Coast Hotel in Accra.
The prestigious awards are in recognition of the company’s dedication and commitment in building the automobile industry as well as being a highly respected company advocating for best business practices in the transport industry.
The Ghana Auto Awards organized by Xodus Communications Limited is a platform for the Automotive industry to generate sales and celebrate the advances made in the key areas of assembling, technology, innovation, Corporate Social Responsibility, and HSEQ.
The award scheme which started with the first-ever Test Drive Festival at the Achimota Mall in Accra provides a perfect opportunity for nominees to raise their profile within the context of this important industry, gain more recognition and further heighten visibility with the professional audience.
MG Auto Trading Ghana Limited is the exclusive dealer for MG Motor, the British-born automotive brand, 94 years young; it has been revived globally by the world’s 7th largest car manufacturer, SAIC Motor. With a rich heritage filled with iconic models, awards, and achievements dating back to 1924, MG is best known for its two-seat open-top sports cars, as well as its saloons and coupes. MG AUTO TRADING GHANA deals in the Sales & Service of all MG vehicles including MG 5, MGZS, MGRX5, and MGRX8 & MGT60.
MG free service campaign- 20,000KM was launched, in 2020 and challenged the automobile industry with its “entry to market” strategy. Customers were treated with free service of up to 20,000km on each MG purchased for a period of 2 year.
Also followed this year was our marketing campaign focusing on the value of our vehicles in Ghana Cedis, in Print, Radio, and TV + Social media. That singular marketing approach transformed the industry to add a price tag to their communications.
Currently, MG is running its 2nd Anniversary Sales Promotion, For every purchase made on MG ZS, MG RX5 you walk home with Ghc4, 000 worth of Fuel Voucher, and with MG RX8 you walk home with Ghc7,000 worth of Fuel Voucher. This is valid till 30th November 2022.
- Samuel Eto’o filmed brutally kneeing a man in the face after Brazil’s World Cup clash with South Korea
- Bank of Ghana upgrades one cedi coin
- Photos: Volta Regional NPP Secretary ties knot with Deputy Women’s Organiser
- Road toll to be collected electronically – Roads Minister
- We reject debt exchange programme; it will destroy savings of Ghanaians – Pensions Chamber
- Cedi likely to strengthen against dollar amidst debt sustainability outlook
- Debt exchange could land Ghana in very difficult times – Dr. Atuahene
- Government might have over-borrowed – John Kumah admits
- Presidents must have courage to reshuffle their ministers – Kufuor
- Parliament approves 2023 Budget and Economic Policy
- Cristina Fernández: Argentina vice-president found guilty of corruption
- Cyril Ramaphosa: How Arthur Fraser landed South Africa’s president in trouble
- PM Express Analysis: Paying more for Water & Electricity – A conversation with PURC Executive Secretary
- 2022 FIFA WC: Morocco takes charge of the African challenge after dumping Spain
- Public servants are justified in asking for increase in salaries – Minority Leader
- Police secures court remand for three persons involved in gold scam and robbery
- Banda Khalifa: The Manhyia Saga exemplifies a toxic work environment.
- Good Shepherd R/C JHS wins Junior Science and Maths Quiz 2022
- Masantewaa Emporium represents Ghana at Runway Dubai
- Ghana Muslim Mission commissions clinic for residents at Korle-Gonno
- Delay in speech development in children can be genetic – Speech therapist
- Tanzania to spend cash on schools instead of independence day
- Security guard gunned down on Tarkwa-Banso road
- Brosankro-Aprakukrom Murder: Bereaved families appeal to IGP
- Prices of hair extensions up as festive season nears