In a spirit-filled mode of thankfulness on her Golden Jubilee anniversary, the Senior Communication Manager at MTN, Mrs. Georgina Fiagbenu, on Saturday organized a Gospel Rock show to mark the occasion.
Her 50th birthday bash was held at the North Kaneshie branch of the International Central Gospel Church.
The ceremony recorded an impressive gathering of family, loved ones and friends to support the latest quinquagenarian.
The event, which also attracted top personalities from the Christian and business communities, witnessed splendid performances by some of Ghana’s finest gospel musical groups, Daughters of Glorious Jesus, El-dunamis choral group, Emmanuel Kwamena Yawson of Stars of the Future fame, Rev. Albert Appiah Kubi-Sons of God .
Staff and some members of the MTN management team and representatives of the media and communication fraternity were not left out.
Some of the famous personalities who attended the ceremony were; Dr. Joyce Aryee, Founder of the Salt and Light Ministry, An international Evangelist, Dr Lawrence Tetteh, Dr. Mrs. Comfort Ocran, Oheneyere Gifty Anti, former Chairman of the National Media Commission, Nana Kwasi Gyan Apenteng, Director of Attah Mills Institute, Mr. Koku Anyidoho and the Chairman of the Allied Group of companies, Elliot Mawuli Okudzeto.
Here are more photos:
- 3 ECG employees charged for stealing ¢2.1m prepaid credits
- Yul Edochie and wife May lose first son
- No one from Ghana’s film industry approached me while I was here – Spike Lee
- Martin Amidu on Anas: ‘Genuine anti-corruption crusaders don’t hide behind masks’
- Power outages imminent as Ghana Gas shuts down Atuabo gas processing plant from April 1
- Davido confirms he’s married to Chioma
- Ambulance case: Court orders Ato Forson to open defence
- Ashanti NDC refutes allegations of wearing military uniforms on campaign tour
- No ‘Closed Season’ for artisanal fishers if NDC wins power in 2024 – Mahama
- We owe Green Ghana seed providers ¢28m, not ¢2.3bn – Government
- WMO retires deadly cyclone Fiona and Ian from list of names
- 5 member committee investigating Kejetia Market fire starts with fact-finding mission
- UBA Ghana holds first quarter ‘Jogging To Bond’
- Livestream: PM Express discusses how to restore capital market after DDEP
- Kuami Eugene offers budding musicians tips for Joy Prime’s ‘Cues & Lyrics’ audition
- Mercy Chinwo threatens musician with ₦2bn lawsuit after he used her name in song
- Mastercard Foundation Health Collaborative allocates $1 million for prospective entrepreneurs
- We’ll pay outstanding debt despite inheriting it – Electrochem
- Lawyer for Jonathan Majors shares alleged texts from woman involved in actor’s assault arrest
- Inaki is not scoring for Ghana because he plays with a No.10 who loves to score – Ignatius Osei Fosu
- Desist from gifting out cedi bouquets, hampers; it is illegal – BoG warns
- Pass outstanding revenue bills – Youth in Accountable Governance to Parliament
- Joint Paper by KAIPTC researchers wins global prize
- Standard Chartered Bank appoints Albert Larweh Asante as new Executive Director
- Al Jazeera exposé: Zimbabwe government gags media