Multimedia Group Limited wishes to inform the General Public that it terminated its agreement with ZenoRadio/Media on October 18, 2018.
This termination therefore nullifies any streaming partnership agreement that the Multimedia Group Limited had with ZenoRadio/Media.
Multimedia Group Limited is the ONLY EXCLUSIVE worldwide rights holders of Adom FM, Nhyira FM, Asempa FM, Joy FM, Hitz FM, and Luv FM and ZenoRadio/Media does not have any right to host or stream our content online or via telephone numbers (call-to-listen).
We urge all our listeners to stop using ZenoRadio/Medias' telephone numbers or mobile applications to access Multimedia Group Limited’s content.
For other 3rd party radio aggregators, below are the only MGL approved streaming urls you can use.
Multimedia Group Limited will be routinely checking 3rd party websites and mobile applications to ensure compliance and failure to use MGL approved streaming urls will result in DMCA Takedown notices to your webhost
MGL Approved URLS:
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Special Prosecutor asked to explain fuel theft by staff
- Akufo-Addo must ensure no GMO in Ghana’s Agric agenda – FSG
- Photos: Eugene Arhin supports Muslims at Awutu Bawjiase
- Global Agric firm calls for increased investments in research
- Radio Gold, XYZ staff and others hit Accra streets over closure of radio stations
- Kumasi: Heavy downpour revives fear for lives, properties
- Photos/Video: Floods wreak havoc in Accra
- Peace Council urge gov't to extend training on terrorism to citizens
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- Threat of terror: ‘Be vigilant of suspicious behaviours’ - GPCC
- This woman claims she can’t find a job because of her good looks
- The ‘sacred forests’ of northern Ethiopia
- We're confident missing Taadi girls will be found - Ghana Gas to families
- Police retrieve Stonebwoy’s pistol
- 6th National Policy Summit launched