Multimedia Group Limited wishes to inform the General Public that it terminated its agreement with ZenoRadio/Media on October 18, 2018.
This termination therefore nullifies any streaming partnership agreement that the Multimedia Group Limited had with ZenoRadio/Media.
Multimedia Group Limited is the ONLY EXCLUSIVE worldwide rights holders of Adom FM, Nhyira FM, Asempa FM, Joy FM, Hitz FM, and Luv FM and ZenoRadio/Media does not have any right to host or stream our content online or via telephone numbers (call-to-listen).
We urge all our listeners to stop using ZenoRadio/Medias' telephone numbers or mobile applications to access Multimedia Group Limited’s content.
For other 3rd party radio aggregators, below are the only MGL approved streaming urls you can use.
Multimedia Group Limited will be routinely checking 3rd party websites and mobile applications to ensure compliance and failure to use MGL approved streaming urls will result in DMCA Takedown notices to your webhost
MGL Approved URLS:
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Lordina Mahama bags Master of Laws degree in UK
- Desperate pet owner offers his home to whoever finds his lost dog
- Ban on hunting , capturing of wild animals begins August 1
- Sandwinners destroying water source for Asutsuare residents
- Methodist Church Ghana won't support same-sex marriage
- Gov't to establish permanent body to protect, ensure media freedom
- Advocacy group applauds NaCCA boss
- Germany, Norway support KAIPTC’s maiden Kofi Annan Peace and Security Forum
- Gov't reiterates commitment to protecting journalists
- Left to rot: $2m Hyundai Gallopers sold for $276k
- Anti-GMO groups to call foreign witnesses in GMO court case
- Adjaye refutes architects’ allegation - Says firm is doing legitimate business
- Newspaper headlines : Friday, July 19, 2019
- Teachers urged to encourage students to excel
- Police open investigation into fatal Akrokerri mine pit collapse