The Chief Director of Crystal Heights International School, Mr Emmanuel Entse-Dadziel, has said the school is positioning itself to meet the professional and academic needs of Africa.
He revealed that the school has embarked on a project to build a university college in the near future.
“When completed, the university will prepare students in corporate business and technological development. For this reason, the school has introduced electronic and robotics right from the basic level for proper preparations for the future manufactures entrepreneurs and engineers,” he said.
Crystal Heights International School was established in September of 2014 with 12 pupils and 9 teaching staff.
From a humble beginning, the school increased its facilities at the preschool, primary and J.H.S., stocked library, computer laboratory, phonetic lab, mezzo math classroom, French village, science lab, assembly hall, music centre and 8 school buses. Currently, the population of the pupils and students stands at 629 and still counting. The total number of teachers and non-teaching staff has also increased to 55.
The school won the maiden mezzo math national competition organised this year at the British Council in Accra.
At the recent 3rd graduation ceremony on the theme “Counting the Cost of Quality Education in the 21st Century,” 67 kindergarten pupils graduated to Primary One, 34 Primary Six pupils to JHS and 18 JHS students also graduated to the Senior High School level.
Pupils from the kindergarten and the upper primary entertained their parents with cultural dance, poem recitals, public reading, news in French and choreography.
The Headmaster of the school, Mr Mensah Emmanuel Yao was grateful to Ghana education service for their support over the years.
“With their supervision, in-service training for the teaching staff and encouragement the school has achieved a lot,” he said.
He said the aim of Crystal Heights International School is to ensure that all those who go through the school are well educated intellectually, morally, spiritually and physically.
Chrystal Heights International School is located at Shikpontele near Amasaman in the Ga West municipality.
More News Headlines
- Asamponhene's killing: Close confidant arrested
- Corruption is toxic and prevailing in every sector -Anglican Bishop
- Missing Tardi girl’s family hold prayers to mark first anniversary
- Driver, mate jailed 17-years for robbery
- Police suspect contract killing in Otumfuo's Asamponhene murder
- Man with old TV set mask leaving old TV sets on people’s porches
- The top cities overrun by tourists
- KNUST supports winners of 2019 Presidential Pitch Season II Competition
- Akufo-Addo to open National Conference on AFCFTA Implementation Monday
- Adom FM editor wins Media Personality award at MTN Heroes of Change
- Otumfuo’s Asamponhene killed
- Blame shareholders for job losses in Savings and Loans crash - BoG
- Video: Two street preachers 'fight' in Kumasi
- The Ghana Grand tour: Celebs join UK High Commissioner for final lap
- Science set inventor, 26yrs, wins MTN Heroes of Change Season V