The undercover investigator with private investigative firm, Tiger Eye PI who was shot dead in Accra on Wednesday has been laid to rest.
Ahmed Hussein-Suale was shot thrice by unknown assailants at Madina. His killing has shocked the entire nation and police have launched a probe into the incident.
Ahmed played an important role in the Number 12 documentary which led to the resignation of Ghana Football Association President, Kwesi Nyaantakyi and the sacking of dozens of referees.
Family and friends gathered at the Madina Central Mosque to observe the Janazah before the body was sent for interment.
Tiger Eye PI says it is shocked but remains resolute in uncovering unscrupulous deeds in society.
The body was sent to the Madina Mosque...
Editor-in-chief of the New Crusading Guide Newspaper, Kweku Bako and undercover journalist Anas were present at the Mosque.
Prayers were held at the Madina mosque
The Imam prayed for Allah to punish the perpetrators of the crime
Other Imams from the community were present at the prayers
People from across the community were also present at the prayers
This woman wept at the heinous killing of Ahmed
The body was interred at the Madina Cemetary.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Newspaper headlines: Thursday, June 20, 2019
- DVLA, Guinness Ghana roll out new module to check drunk driving
- Tema: One person feared dead after loaded truck runs into wall
- Man ordered to compensate ex-wife for 27 years of house chores
- ACEP cautions PURC over delay to release new power tariffs
- A sleepy island paradise's most showstopping sights
- Int’l environmental organisations join opposition to mine in Atewa forest
- Ga West Municipal Assembly auctions 4 "arrested" goats for ¢665
- BOST signs Collective Bargaining Agreement with Senior Staff
- Ethiopian Airlines is Africa’s Best Airline for 3rd consecutive year
- Stereotyping Nigerians: High Commissioner was right to caution media
- Judge summons IGP, CID boss as contempt looms
- Sonrise fails to shine as Pope John record first NSMQ win in two years
- A few Nigerians committing crimes in Ghana - Dr Antwi Danso
- Agyenim Boateng blasts CID for arresting Nigerian professor