A group of Kente weavers at Adanwomase in the Ashanti region has presented a special Kente cloth to Eleanor Effe Amanor, host of Nhyira FM’s Obra Show.
The specially-woven cloth is named “Mama Effe Ɛhwehwɛ Asomdwoeɛ”, in honour of Eleanor Effe Amanor as she celebrates her 62nd birthday.
Leader of the group, Thomas Boateng, popularly known as Gabby, said the gesture is to appreciate Mama Effe for her positive impact on the lives of people in society.
Several messages have poured in celebrating the life of Mama Effe, affectionately called Asofuonua baa, Mama 1, Sweet Mama, Ghana’s Oprah Winfrey, Lady Amanor, among other accolades.
Mama Effe appreciated the beautiful presentation by Mr. Boateng and his team.
She also expressed gratitude to the CEO of The Multimedia Group, Kwasi Twum and the Chief Operating Officer, Ken Ansah, for the love and well wishes in celebrating her birthday.
“I am grateful to God, Kwasi Twum, Ken Ansah, Gabby and his team for the Kente, staff of the Multimedia Group, Obra crew, and all loved ones who wished me well. I ask for a double portion for each one of you in Jesus name,” expressed Mama Effe.
- Uneasy calm at WondaWorld Estates as wildlife officers move in to remove tigers
- Renowned American producer Timbaland reacts to Black Sherif’s Kwaku The Traveller
- Video of trainer playing with Cheddar’s tigers pops up
- Who is Kelvin Taylor? – Yvonne Nelson quizzes
- 2 Nigerians arrested for attempting to kidnap a 5-year-old child
- ‘My 2 tigers are to help boost tourism’ – Freedom Jacob Caesar
- Cheddar’s Tigers are well secured – Forestry Commission
- I took tramadol for confidence to approach my crush; I nearly died – 24-year-old man
- Ghana records $4.5bn remittances in 2021, places 2nd in Sub-Saharan Africa – World Bank
- What the law says about keeping wild animals like tigers as pets in Ghana
Court orders lawyer of Josephine Panyin to file her witness statement
Ghana’s public debt hits ¢391bn as of quarter 1, 2022
Mariupol: Russia declares complete victory at Azovstal plant
Monkeypox: 80 cases confirmed in 11 countries, says WHO
Kwesi Arthur – the Akan rapper inspired by dreams
Nigeria’s facial scars: The last generation
‘Put our taxes to good use’ – Agbogbloshie traders urge AMA to desilt clogged drains
Deliver textbooks for basic schools before end of second semester – GNAT President tells goverment
Ministry of Education signs contract with Publishers Association to print textbooks for basic schools
Akufo-Addo cuts sod for $90m University of Engineering & Agric Sciences
Philip Kyeremanteng: Why Achimota Forest must be reserved
I went through proper procedures to acquire my tigers – Freedom Jacob Caesar
Tension simmers at UEW as Governing Council Chairman directs Registrar to proceed on leave
Nana Kojo Quaidoo: NPP internal elections – Akoto factor still gathering momentum in Upper East Region
U-17 WWCQ: Ghana beats Morocco 2-0 to claim first leg advantage